CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 11, 2006

Cissa's Top Ten!

My top ten reasons why I love Christmas!!!!! :)

1) Christmas music (you only get to really listen to this special music about six weeks all year long).
2) Buying presents for my boys! :)
3) My boys (and children in general) believing in Santa Claus! :)
4) Taking kids to the mall to see Santa! :)
5) Christmas Lights! Beautiful!!!!!!! (On a Christmas tree or a house decorated)!
6) Receiving Christmas cards in the mail!
7) PICTURES!!!!! I love taking/sending my own and receiving everyone else's! :)
8) The look of candy canes and the smell of cinnamon! :)
9) Giving to others! Especially an unsuspecting family!!! :)
10) I saved the BEST FOR LAST: Knowing that this is the time of year when Baby Jesus was born and what that means for us!!!! :)

I would just like to say that I am proud of myself!!!!! I got my list done fairly quickly and I am usually last!!!!!! Go, Cissa! Go, Cissa!!!!!!! LOL! Seriously, I hope everyone enjoys my top ten and I am looking forward to reading yours!!!!!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Buying for our kids is the greatest, isn't it! I can't seem to buy them enough! I can't wait to see them on Christmas morning open their presents...well, at least Jenna. I think Alyssa will need a bit of help! I am sure your boys will have so much fun!

Miranda said...

Merry Christmas!

THE Ms. Stephanie said...

Merry Christmas to you Heather! =)

(we had a lot of the same ones on our top 10)