CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Cissa Says!

I stayed up VERY LATE the other night and watched a movie that I "thought" was going to be good! It turned out, however, to not be so good after all! I am very sorry to say that someone's man named "Viggo" starred in it - no wonder I thought it would be good!!! :) Unfortunately, it just didn't have good writing in it! I mean, watching Viggo was the best part!!!! :) It was violent w/a lot of shooting and had a pretty vivid sex scene (not too much nudity, but explicit)! Now - I could take the violence and all - it is just that the movie didn't take us anywhere (had a good plot, but somehow never made it work). Too bad, 'cause Viggo is GOOD!!!!! Oh, I guess you are probably wondering the "name" of this not-so-hot movie!!!! LOL! It is called "A History of Violence." :)
Cissa Says:
Two Thumbs Up for Viggo!
Two Thumbs Down for the movie!

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Yeah, not one of his best...but did I care???? Nahhhh....I didn't even care that he turned out to be the bad guy. But, you're right, didn't like the whole rated R part to it!

THE Ms. Stephanie said...

LOL Miranda and I don't mind if the movie was terrible...you just stare at Viggo the whole time! But yea the whole "rated r" parts of movies are waaaaaay too much! I do agree.