CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Cissa Says!

I just wanted to ask everyone to keep my brother in your prayers for awhile. He is doing better with his foot, but Wal-Mart is giving him a bit of a hard time. The story is just waaaaaay to long to tell - and I think everything will be okay in the end - he is just feeling down right now. Plus, even though his foot is better - it will never be the same. He will probably always limp. The dr. said he will only have "at best" 50% mobility of his foot! He is only working 16 hrs. a week and that is seeming to be too much on him physically. He is getting sooooo bored and feeling a bit depressed. He is my baby brother!!!! I am eleven yrs older than him (no making fun of my age)! LOL! :) I just love him and I appreciate all the prayers! I am probably making him sound worse, but he had a bad day yesterday and I was concerned. Soooooooo, I called him and I went to Chillicothe and took him to see a movie! We both wanted to see that new movie "Rocky Balboa!" Both Heath and I are Rocky fans!!!!! Again, no making fun of me, but I have the whole "Rocky" DVD set! LOL! :) Well, the whole thing started out wrong right from the beginning! We get there to the theatre and stand in line (for our pops) forever!!!! The movie starts at 7:45 and we finally get thru the line right at that time. Not looking good seatwise, huh?! Oh, so right! We didn't have to sit in the front row - just the next one back! Second row at the end! Sooooooo, we are looking up way high plus have our heads turned to one side as well! LOL!!!!!!!!!! :)) Pretty funny! Seriously, though, we did have a fun time! And we have agreed to do things like that more often (just sitting farther back next time)! :) The only truly not so good part of the evening was that the movie was not good! Neither one of us was very impressed and like I said - we are both fans! Too bad 'cause it could have been real good. We didn't think there was much of a story line at all! And there were so many things they could have turned the story into! Overall, the movie was a let-down! Especially if you are a fan! I mean - the movie is "Rocky" so that in itself is fun to watch, but we've seen it "5" times before and those "5" times had a story along with it! I did, however, enjoy watching Sylvester on the big screen and up-close and personal, too!!! :))) I had forgotten how much I like him!!!!! Has anyone seen his arms in the movie "Cliffhanger?!" Hmmmmmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmm - that is all I can say!!!!!!!!!!! :))
Cissa Says: Two thumbs down for the movie!
Cissa Says: Two thumbs up for Stallone!!!!! :)

6 comments:

Miranda said...

I hope both Heath and mom have a much better year in '07!! They deserve it!

Sorry the movie was disappointing. I was pretty skeptical, since it's like the 6th one. They didn't kill him did they?? That would make it not only bad but depressing also. Go ahead and tell me. I doubt i'll see it for a long time.

carleta said...

We will continue to pray for Heath! I was just thinking about him the other day!:) Hang in there!

Now on the Rocky subject! I loved the old movies.... But, anymore if they do a remake now or do a sequence to an old movie.... it's not quite the same.... Sometimes you get lucky and it is better! But most times you get disappointed! Thanks for the info though!

And hey there is a new movie out for us to see it has Matthew and the guy that plays Jack in Lost!!! Matthew was on Leno last night and I watched the interview but, didn't catch the name of the movie!:(

Miranda said...

It's We Are Marshall and a true story a/b a W. Va. football team that was all killed in a plane crash. Looks good, but very sad.

Amy said...

I hope things get better for Heath. I am glad you had a fun time at the movies together. I hate to hear that the movie wasn't great. John and I are looking forward to seeing it, though. We are both fans of Rocky! I am glad to hear his arms look good! :)

Amy said...

Oh, also, Jenna does like Mickey Mouse Club house. We love to sing the "hot dog...hot diggity dog" song! It is so cute!

Carrie said...

Have you heard that they're making another Rambo movie? Now that is scary!