CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Must-See Movie!

Hey everyone! I haven't been able to blog much b/c blogger has been giving me some trouble. It sometimes works and then sometimes doesn't. LOL! It seems to be working well, for the moment, so I figured I would take advantage and say a few words! :) I was invited to a premiere viewing of the movie "The Holiday" last night. There are some real great actors in it such as: Cameron Diaz, Jude Law, Kate Winslet and Jack Black. I had watched the previews and thought it looked pretty good, so when I got the invite, I happily accepted! And, for those who know me well, I "rarely" turn down any invitation that gets me out of the house for a period of time! LOL! A night away from the kids!!!!!!!!! Fantastic!!!!!!!!!! :)) Anyway, it was playing at the Grand Arena - which for me - was also a treat! I am a small town girl. I mean - I have been to the Lennox and Easton theatres and all. It was just "neat" going to a place I hardly ever go to. I guess it felt like a moment out of time! Ya know! And that was nice! To top it all off - the movie was TERRIFIC!!!!!!!!! I highly recommend it! True, it is a chick-flick, but it was just a really good movie! It leaves you with a good feeling coming out of the theatre! And, I think the majority of us could use a little of that "good feeling" right about now! :) It is predictable, but so fun to watch!!!! I guess a good word to describe this movie would be "hopeful." It is a hopeful movie and leaves you with a sense of hope! Well...........for me it did!
Cissa Says: TWO THUMBS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A MUST-SEE (for you girls out there)! :)
Oh, and today is the last day of November! Wow! 25 days until Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Miranda said...

I definately want to see that. It looks good! And I like all the stars in it! Glad you had a good time!

Amy said...

I think it looks like a great movie! I am trying to talk John into a "date" when I am on Christmas break, so maybe....We'll see! I am glad you had a good time. I haven't been to the Arena Grand yet, but I want to make it there someday!

carleta said...

Hey girlfriend!! Glad you got out of the house! Maybe someday we can get out of our houses together!lol... It sounds like a good movie!

carleta said...

Hey gurly,
thanks for the comment... Steph did go to the dr today. She has to have a MRI on fri then back to the orthopedic dr on tue. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers...
Love ya,
Carleta