CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

America's Next Top Model ?!



Okay guys! :) There really is a story behind this funny picture! :) I told Miranda I would blog it for everyone to see! Mark took this pic of me back in September at my brother's big wrestling event (remember the snake pics?). Mark had to keep adjusting the lighting before we could take any "real" pictures. He needed a "subject" to stand in b/c it really helps get the lighting to the right balance. I, of course, being the big "ham I am" willingly took the job! LOL! :) At first I would just stand there - I mean - there were other people around - I had to act sophisticated! I would stand there and smile like a normal person! But, I, eventually, got tired of that and this is what came out of it!!! LOL! I started doing all sorts of goofy poses! And before you ask, Mark erased all the others, but he saved this one! Anyway, I just thought you all might get a kick out of it!
Cissa Says: ENJOY!!!!!!!!!! :)

3 comments:

Miranda said...

LOL, Heidi was right, that actually is a good picture of you. But it's still funny.

Ha...beware, now Stephanie has a head shot of you to work w/!! :))

Carrie said...

LOL...I love it!!!!
Good Picture

carleta said...

Great Pic!!! Have fun Steph lol!! :))