CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Saturday Night Live!

LIVE! From Grove City! IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (pretend music playing)!!!!! :) Okay, so I wanted to give everyone an update on my last couple of days! First off, my dad's follow-up appt. went VERY WELL! The eye dr. said he was doing terrific! The appt. went fast - we were in and out within an hour and the dr. said his eye was even better than expected! Great news!!! My dad said the worst part of the whole thing was him being hungry! LOL! I guess he wasn't allowed to eat anything past midnight the night before and his surgery had been scheduled for 12:30 the next day! Sucks, I know. And then, he didn't even have the surgery till about 3:00 instead! He said that was the worst part since you couldn't eat all day (or the night before really) and b/c of that he got a bad headache. So..........I thought that was reassuring for people to know. The worst part of cataract surgery was being hungry and having a headache!!!!! Anyway, we are all just happy that everything went well. He looks good and feels good - so that is great!
Okay, second on the Saturday Night Live Report: we didn't get Gracie on Friday!!!!! :( I guess Cortney called Heath and said that both the girls were sick! And Gracie has pink eye!!!! Poor babies!!!! (Gracie has an older sister, Emma, for those who might not know. Emma is two and a sweetie)! We were pretty disappointed, but know that it couldn't be helped. There is a chance we could get her tomorrow! Please pray about this also!!!! We are all missing her so very much! And Heath is missing her the most of all! He has hardly gotten to see her her whole life! Can you imagine?! Anyway, I appreciate all of the prayers!!!!! Thank You!
And last, but not least, I just saw another movie and had to blog about it! :) It just so happened to come on HBO (I NEVER see anything good on HBO and, suddenly, good movies come out of nowhere)! Go figure! :) Well, the one I watched tonight was called "Prime." It starred Uma Thurman and Meryll Streep. I remember wanting to see it when it was at the theater, but didn't get a chance too! My opinion is that it definately was not as good as "In Her Shoes," but it wasn't bad, either. It was just okay. It had interesting parts, but nothing really stood out. Meryll Streep is good in ANYTHING! She can make any movie good! She just has that way. And Uma Thurman was good in it, too. I guess, for me, the movie didn't go anywhere. It was just okay. It wouldn't be my first choice, but not my last, either. Just somewhere in the middle!
Cissa Says: One Thumb Up! :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

I am glad to hear your dad is doing well. That is great news. I hope Gracie and Emma both get better soon. Jenna and Emma have played together before, but I haven't gotten to see Gracie yet...can't wait!

carleta said...

I'm so glad that your Dad is better and by all means FEED HIM! lol... I'm sure it is hard on everyone to not be able to see Gracie as much as you would like to and for your brother to not get to be there for her even when she is sick! Even though it is hard to understand.... God is still in control and I have faith that things will work out!!! Your family is always in my prayers! :)

Miranda said...

Praying for all of you!!!

"Be glad for all God is planning for you. Be patient in trouble, and always be prayerful." Rom.12:12