CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 03, 2006

Please Pray!

I don't think anyone knows this, but my dad had cataract surgery on his eye this afternoon (Thursday). Everything went well. I am taking him in the morning for a follow-up and I wanted to ask everyone to keep him in your prayers! Thanks so much!! It is a pretty routine procedure, but still, it's surgery and that is scary! He did real well, though, and I am happy that it is over! And my brother's foot is doing good, too! He will probably be able to start physical therapy in the next couple of weeks. They say that the PT will be hard and painful, but he is just happy to be moving forward. He has just felt so trapped all these weeks. So.......things are going better for him now. Things look hopeful! :) And the best part of all.................we get to see my niece, Gracie, tomorrow!!!!!! Heath is bringing her to my mom's house around 2:30!!! We are so excited! I wonder if knowing that we get to see our girl might have helped my dad with his surgery?! Ya know what I mean?! It is something good to look forward to when the bad part is over! I don't know. It was just a thought. I think it would have helped me so, maybe, it helped him! :)
My boys get to see Gracie this time (last time she wasn't there long enough). This time they get to come and see their cousin! That makes me happy, too! So..........be looking for blog pics of Jack and Jake with Gracie ('cause you know I'm gonna take a ton)! LOL! :)
Cissa Says: Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Miranda said...

I'll be thinking and praying for all you guys! Tell your dad and brother to take care!

Can't wait to see more pictures of Gracie!

carleta said...

We will be praying for your Dad... I am soo glad Heath is doing better! :)) I'm glad you get to spend more time with Gracie!!

Amy said...

I love reading blogs! I hope your dad recovers quickly. I can't wait to see a picture of Gracie. I bet she is cute!