CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 13, 2006

More Christmas Pics!!!!




I know - I know - more Christmas pics!!!!!!!!! I just wanted to show a couple of different ones. We were practicing a new pose for the top one! Didn't quite turn out as expected, but still cute (in my opinion - and you know my opinion is worth quite a lot)! :)) The second pic is one I already blogged, but we wanted to show it in black and white w/a touch of color!!! Pretty cool, huh?! I think maybe "I" need to go to Photographer's Anonymous, too!!!!! :)

4 comments:

THE Ms. Stephanie said...

Your kids are adorable!

SOOO SOOOO CUTE!

And yes your photography is amazing, you and Miranda really have a talent! =)

Carrie said...

Cute pictures!...you have really cute talent to work with!

carleta said...

Great pics! I have seen that done with the black and white before and I think it is sooo cool! My nephew had it done in his senior pics! His shirt was the only thing in color! Awww forget the whole photographers annonomys- KEEP TAKING THOSE CUTE PICS!!!

Miranda said...

Jake's expression in the first pic is pricesless. Either you're a good poser, or he's just a ham!! CUTE!! Jack too!!