CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 24, 2006

Believe it or Not!!!!!

Okay - my friend, Shadia, and I get up at 4:00 in the morning for all of the after Thanksgiving sales!!! Crazy, I know! :) Anyway, I kept calling us "newbies" since this was basically our first time in like FOREVER!!!!! So, I was reading Carleta's blog last night and saw that she was going shopping for the early bird sales as well. I left her a message - being silly - of how funny it would be if we ran into each other!!!! Like that is gonna happen on the busiest shopping day of the year!!!! Yeah, right! Well, don't assume anything in "Cissa's World" 'cause guess what?!! The first store we go to is Meijer on Georgesville Rd. and who do we run into of all people?!!!! Unbelievable!!!!! There, right in front of me, going the opposite way, is.....................Carleta and her gang!!!! I'm not sure who all was with her, but I saw her and Jennifer and Steph!!!!! :)) I stopped for "a second" 'cause the friend I was with kept going! :) We were looking for the TV's which, of course, were gone by the time we got there! And, for the record, I saw one in Ms. Carleta's cart!!!! LOL! :) I just have to say.............this year I was a newbie! Next year I will be much more prepared!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!! Seriously, it was so cool seeing everyone (if only for a quick second)! I love you guys! And I think we should all make plans for next year to go and double up and have people at different ends of the store (with lists of what to get)! Shadia and I split up and did that and had some luck at Target!
Anyway, what fun!!!!!!! Let the Christmas festivities begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))

4 comments:

CissaLynn said...

Oh, and FYI! I would like to dedicate the Rascal Flatts song called ME AND MY GANG to Carleta!!!! LOL! :)

carleta said...

LOL.... you are tooo funny... I was just pushin the cart with the t.v. lol All i got there was a--- ooops i can't say... cause dallas has a blog!lol

THE Ms. Stephanie said...

lol yeah that wasn't our tv...but funny funny stuff.

People really got violent!

Amy said...

It is a small world! It is always funny running into someone like that!