CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

LADIES MAN!

Jacob and McKenzie!



Jacob and Khally!


Jacob and His Peeps! :))
(From Left: Hallie, Avery, Paige & Lauren)

Jacob w/Hallie & McKenna!



Jacob and Lauren!
Is there anything left to say??!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!! Mark said that Jake gets it from him! LOLOLOLOL!!!!! That is even funnier, to me, than these pics!!!!! :)) You gotta love it!!!!!
Today was pajama day at preschool and, as you can see, the kids had a great time! They got to watch a movie and eat popcorn and, at the end, they got cupcakes to celebrate a birthday!!! :) These days simply fly by anymore and I am soooooo thrilled to be there and see it all and be a part of it!!!!! I'm not feeling stressed - I am enjoying moments like these!!!! I hope you enjoy the pics! Our little "ladies man!" :))




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, do I wish I had "Peeps"! I definately think you are going to have your hands full a few years down the road! Times two!

carleta said...

LOL.... These pics are all posed you should see what really goes on in class....

aunt gigi said...

How adorable! I agree with SGE, you will have your hands full in a few years!
As for the poses, I think it would be fun to see what really goes on... :)

Miranda said...

Very cute! LOVE the Lightning McQueen slippers!! LOL