CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 02, 2008

The "First" Ladies Man! :)









Okay, after posting my last entry (if you haven't seen it yet - check it out real quick), I was going thru some pics for the yearbook. Voila!!!! Look what I found!!!!!! The first "ladies man!" lolololol!!!!!! :)) I HAD to blog these!!!!! I guess Jacob learned from his big bro!!!!! :) These were taken in May of '07. It is Jackson w/his friends Danielle and Azie. They are very sweet girls! I am going to start posting "more" pics of Jack and Jake w/some of their "guy" friends now!!!!! lol!!!! :)
Enjoy!!!!!

3 comments:

Miranda said...

Just what exactly goes on at the Archer household?? LOL....just kidding

Well, at least you won't have to worry that the boys will have trouble talking to girls someday :))

Anonymous said...

It is amazing how pictures just make our days better! Post away!

aunt gigi said...

All I can say is he's gonna be a heart-breaker some day! :)