CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

SNOW DAYS!!!!! :)






Just thought I would show off the new "addition" to the Archer home!!!! He was a lot of fun and we thoroughly enjoyed him, but he had to leave a few days ago. He did leave us his scarf and hat so we would remember him. I'm just glad he let me take a few snapshots also! :) The kids are hoping he gets to come back tomorrow (we hear a lot of snow is on the way tonight). We'll see. It was nice having him here for a few days and we always have these pics to remember!!!!
On a slightly different note, I hope you all notice, who is holding the shovel in the pics???!!! Hmmmm, that would be the person who shoveled ALL OF THE DRIVEWAY AND SIDEWALK, TOO!!!!! I also shoveled a ton yesterday, but I am hoping to have some GREAT looking arms this summer!!!!! :)) We'll see about that, too! lol!!!! :)
For the first time in like........forever........I am not hating the snow! I can't say that I love it, but I am certainly finding some "neatness" about it! For one thing, it sure is pretty. I just wish I had an opportunity to take some pics. Maybe, if we get the snow they say we are tonight, I can head out tomorrow and get some shots. I would really like that!!!
I would like to sign off w/a quote I read yesterday. It said: The ark was built by amateurs and the titanic was built by experts. Don't always listen to the experts!" I must agree. Sometimes the little guys know more of what they are doing. :)
Be careful on the roads and look for the beauty all around you!!!!! :)

6 comments:

CissaLynn said...

I must comment on my own blog 'cause I just read it and.....I see that Mark is holding the shovel also in his pic!!!!! lololol!!!!! :) I must make sure that everyone knows that CISSA is the one who shoveled it all!!!! That is why I held the shovel out so far in my pic - 'cause I was proud!!!!! lololol!!!!! :) Too funny, but I'm Costanza from Seinfeld and had to receive the credit!!!! ALL of the credit!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

carleta said...

WOW!!! You are gonna have ABS and BICEPS!!! lol....Congratulations on the driveway!!! Boy Mark got off easy....lol... Well, I finally get to comment and post on my blog! YAY....

Well, pray for me and Steph as we travel tomorrow!!!

Hope to see ya Wednesday :)

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Snow can be fun, and beautiful. I din't really "hate" winter, but after but after four and a half months of winter weather, I am ready for a change.
Bit of advise...Don't shovel the snow too good, or seem too happy about doing it. Mark might think he is off the hook!lol

Miranda said...

These are really cute pictures. Glad to see people finding the good in all this snow. Actually, I miss those days where is was so exciting to get snow and be out playing in it as long as you could stand it. I have some great snow memories of growing up. But, now I'm old and it's, well, not fun anymore! These are really cute though. Glad you guys had fun. I'm sure you will have plenty of snow this weekend to make some more additions to the Archer family. ROFL, snowmen of course! :) I'm so sleepy...

carleta said...

Well, I was feeling guilty about it being so long since I updated my blog and well.... Heather hasn't updated either!lol...

Hey if I get bored I might have to call ya later!lol....

THE Ms. Stephanie said...

Cute pics!

I FINALLY UPDATED! AND PIGS AREN'T FLYING!!!!!!!! :)