CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Spring Is Here! :)

Gracie Girl! :)

Jackson and Jacob :)
Just a quick note to say hi to all my blogger buddies and to show off a couple pics of my beautiful babes!!!! :)
The first pic is of our Gracie girl! She is holding her bunny (whom she named "Easter") that her daddy bought for her! She is such a sweetie and we are so happy every time we see her! She is a very loved little girl w/not one, but two families who think she is the cats meow!!!! :)
The second pic is, of course, of my boys! We got to go to Battelle Darby Creek on Sat. evening and had a fun time! I'll have to post all about how "we got lost (well, kinda, but not really) and the Ranger had to take us to our car (we were parked far away and the kids (well, Jake) couldn't walk that far back)". The cool part was the Ranger stopping and showing us all of the deer that come out from hiding at that time (getting close to dark)! Very cool, indeed! :) I don't think I would have noticed the deer on my own, so I was very thankful that the Ranger made a point to show us! I thought it was very kind and a reminder to take time for others even when I feel rushed. The main reason we were there was to take Jack's 10 yr. birthday pics! I haven't done them yet and needed to before he turns eleven! lololol!!!!! :) Sooooo, be watching for my next post which will be cleverly titled "Jackson's Tenth Birthday Pics!" :)))
I hope all is well w/my blogger buddies! It was a beautiful weekend and I am thankful for that! We are looking forward to the end of the school year and, once again, our "Summer Of Fun!" :) WooHoo!!!!!
I would like to send a quick shout out to Mark! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABE! WE LOVE YOU!
Take Care and know I am thinking of each and every one of you!!!!! :)
Love ya!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE PICTURE OF GRACIE WAVING, 'HELLO', TO SPRING! YOU GO GIRL!

Stephanie said...

Hey, I'm glad you enjoy my food blog! I happen to like it myself :) Thanks for commenting on it - I always appreciate comments!

You have a great-looking family. Your boys are very handsome, and look so sweet! Congats to Jackson on being 10! I have two kids of my own - a little toddler girl and a nine-month-old baby. Life with kids is so much fun! I also have a family blog if you want to check it out:
www.lifeat-ourhouse.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Nice to meet ya! I was so excited to see a comment from someone I don't know yet. Stephanie and I got our blog looks from pyzam. There is a colored strip (mine is bright orange) at the top of our blogs. Click on it and it will take you to the pyzam page where you can find all sorts of blog templates. Good luck sprucing up your blog, your boys look adorable!

Brittany said...

Hey! Thanks for visiting my blog! :)
Love the photos! Kiddos are the best subjects for great photos! :)

See ya around!