CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

American Idol Wannabees

So......................has anyone been watching this season's talent for American Idol?! HILARIOUS!!!!!! That is all I have to say about that!!!!!! LOL! :) Anyway, I was sitting here watching it for the 2nd night in a row (great entertainment I must say) and I notice something for the 1st time! Hello, Ryan Seacrest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, I realize he has been on the show for all six seasons! It isn't like he is new or anything! But, hello, for some reason I never noticed how good-lookin' he was/is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So......................just one more reason to keep on watchin'!!!!!!!!!!!! Yea!!!!!! :) I think I have a #11 for my list of actors (or is he considered more of a talk-show host)? Either way, add Ryan to my list!!!!!!! Not too shabby, baby, not too shabby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Ummm, I used to think so, but now I kinda get a gay vibe from him, lol

And yeah, there were some BAD ones tonight...Red?? the two little guy friends??? WOAH

CissaLynn said...

Awwww - dawg, man, that is just wrong!!! ROFL!!! :) I'm talking about my Ryan, of course, not the two little guy friends - one of which resembled a monkey - at least to Simon! ROFL!!!! Good stuff, dawg, good stuff!!!! :))