CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 18, 2007

High School Musical

Okay - I don't know if any of ya'll have heard about or had a chance to see this movie! It is a very popular movie (on the Disney Channel) for kids about Jack's age (he is almost nine). Anyway, I watched it w/him the very first time it aired and it was soooooo good! A good movie w/a good message - we don't get those kind of movies much anymore, huh?! The music was really catchy so, of course, when it came out, we ran and bought the CD. This was back in the summer and we listened to it often (mostly in the car) since Jack loved it! Well............guess what?! They are having a "High School Musical Tour" and it is at the Schottenstein's Center.............................................................................TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jackson and I are getting ready to leave and are soooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!! It will be his "1st" real concert that he will remember!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a feeling it may mean more to me than it will to him! :) That's what happens when you become a parent! Children get happy and excited, but they just can't identify w/how us parents feel. And I guess that is the way it should be! :) Anyway, I will give everyone an update tomorrow on how our concert went! Supposedly, the entire cast (minus one) will be there! Exciting! I watch the Disney Channel a lot, so it really is neat to see them in person (and, btw, we have good seats, too)! :) Okay - we gotta go! Things to do, places to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Oh, and yes, I will post pics this weekend, too! But, of course!!!!!!!!!! LOL! :)))))

0 comments: