CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Cissa's Top Ten Sitcoms!

Okay - I read that we are allowed to do "two" separate lists (if we want)! WooHoo!!!! I want!!!! I want!!!! LOL! :)

Cissa's Top 80's Sitcoms:

1) Different Strokes - "What you talkin' 'bout Willis?!"
2) Facts of Life - "You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have, the facts of life, the facts of life!" Blair, Jo, Tootie, Natalie! :) Did you all know that Lisa Whelchel (Blair) is a devout Christian and has written a parenting book! I have it! It is good! I think you all would like it, too! :) If you want more info., let me know!
3) Family Ties - "What would we do, baby, w/out us? Sha-la-la-la!" Alex P. Keaton! :) I wanted to be Mallory! :)
4) Growing Pains - "Sharing the laughter and love!" Kirk Cameron! :)
5) Head of the Class - I can't remember much about this show except that is was funny! :)
6) My Two Dads - same as above - funny! :)
7) The Cosby Show - no words to theme song - just music! Very good show! :)
8) Who's The Boss - "A brand new life around the bend!" Tony Danza! :) I liked Samantha and wanted to be her! :)
9) Wonder Years - "Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song!" Good show! :)
10) Silver Spoons - from the early 80's I think! Ricky Shroeder!!! He wasn't Rick - he was Ricky back then! Has anyone seen him now?! Not too shabby!!! Not too shabby!!! :)
11) Dukes of Hazzard - "Just the good 'ol boys, never meanin' no harm!" Technically, this is a drama, but I couldn't leave it out! Good show, good times!

Bringin' back memories, man!!!!!!!!! :)

Cissa's Top 90's Sitcoms:

1) Life Goes On - This show is where I first heard the name Tyler and said if I ever had a boy I would name him Tyler! This is Jackson's middle name! :)
2) Dallas - J.R. and Bobby Ewing! :)
3) ER - Longest running drama I can think of! Good show!
4) Roseanne - one of my favorites!!!!! I still watch reruns! :)
5) Beverly Hills, 90210 - ONE OF MY ALL-TIME FAVORITE DRAMAS!!!!! I can almost recite word for word each and every episode!!!!!!!!!! Brandon, Dylan!!!!!!!!!! We love you!!!!! :)
6) Party of Five - WooHoo!!!!!!! Where Matthew Fox got his start! Good show!
7) Doogie Hower, M.D. - Didn't everyone just love Doogie!!!!!! :)
8) Mad About You - One of my favorite sitcoms! Remember Murray (the dog)! :)
9) Murphy Brown - Funny!!!!!!!! Not much more to say!
10) Saved By The Bell - I still watch these! They never get old! Zach and Slater!!!!!! And they are STILL HOT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))
11) Seinfeld - HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! :)))
12) Full House - John Stamos! Too cute!
13) Wings - Funny!
14) Friends - Great show!!!! Reruns good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) My man Brad has even made a guest appearance! And so has my girl Reese Witherspoon! :)

So......................there is my top ten list! I know some of these are considered dramas, but I listed them anyway! How could I leave them off?! :))
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Miranda said...

So when I do top ten dramas...you'll be one step ahead!! :))

You're funny, like the list. What would life have been like w/out these sitcoms?? Pretty boring!

Amy said...

I can't believe I forgot "Saved by the Bell." I loved that show and watched it every day, usually twice a day! Like you, I still like to watch the reruns! Good list!

carleta said...

LOL... The list is great! I forgot alot of the shows you put... Thanks for reminding me! I wish they would put all the shows back on every now and then, you know, like when they take off LOST....