CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Must vs. Must Not See Movies

Okay - my parents watched my boys for awhile over the weekend (to give us a little break). THANK YOU, MOM AND DAD!!!!!!!! Mark and I were going to go see a movie, but decided to rent some instead. By renting, we 1)save money. 2)get to watch several movies and not just one. 3)get to stay home (when it's cold and yucky outside and you just want to stay home). 4)don't have to get dressed and ready (I hadn't washed my hair and was in my jammies). 5)can go pee and not miss any of the movie (thank goodness for "pause"). 6)there is a much better selection than the "few" that are playing at the big screen (there are only a "few" that I would want to see that are playing right now). So............................I am sure there are many more reasons to rent, but these are the ones that come to mind right now. :) There are lots of movies that I have wanted to see the past couple of years. I pretty much only see my "top" choices at the theater on the big screen. It is just so dang expensive these days. Although I am known to sneak in some food - it still costs a lot to just get in and "see" the movie! :) So...............we got to watch "4" movies this weekend! WooHoo!!!! It was sooooo fun! Two of them we had DVR'd and we rented the other two. Not bad in the money field! LOL! I just have to say that out of all four movies - there was only one that I would actually recommend anyone renting! Can you guess which one that is?! And, fyi, when Miranda gets it right, she had an unfair advantage! LOLOLOL! I already told her (so don't let her fool ya)! :))
The four movies are: (in no particular order):
1)Matchstick Men - starring Nicolas Cage.
2)The Wicker Man - starring Nicolas Cage.
3)TransAmerica - starring Felicity Huffman.
4)Mr. & Mrs. Smith - starring Brad Pitt (Heather's hottie) and Angelina Jolie (Brad's current hottie simply b/c he has, unfortunately, not yet met Heather).

Anyway, are there any guesses which one I liked the best?!! :) Well, stay tuned and I will let you know ------------------------------------------------------ tomorrow! :))

3 comments:

Amy said...

Well, I can't really guess because I am usually fooled by these kinds of questions. I would say "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" just because I know you love Brad! But, I am probably wrong. I have to say that I did like that movie. That has been the only movie John and I have seen alone since Jenna was born. That was our first date-night out!

Miranda said...

Is this a trick question??? None of the above??? LOL, yeah, no fun, you already told me the answer. I won't give it away, but the one you liked is really the only one I'd ever be interested in seeing anyway. Glad I didn't waste my money!! :)
Btw, I want to see Babel, w/ your hottie. Did you see it??

CissaLynn said...

Hi guys! No, I have not got to see Babel, yet! I bet, my man, Brad, looks good in that!!!! :) In Mr. and Mrs. Smith - he wasn't at his best for me. I mean, he ALWAYS looks good, but I just like his hair a tad longer than in the Smith movie! LOL! It just seems so unfair that someone can possibly look that handsome!!! It just isn't fair, dag gone it!!!! :) I think Leo is the "NEW" Brad - but Brad is still easy on the eyes himself! Oh well. Somebody stop me!!!!!! I will go on and on and on and on....................