CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 12, 2007

My Crazy Weekend!

Hey guys! I tried to explain in my previous blog why I am feeling so crazed right now! :) I tried to keep it short b/c, believe me, it could have went on and on and on...........! LOL! I did, however, forget to tell one important part of the story and........I think you will like it! Too funny and only happens to me! :)
So, my brother calls me on Saturday and asks me if I will come to Chillicothe and pick him up (for my aunt's surprise party). He had told my mom that he might come (if he can borrow Stacey, his girlfriend's, car). So........my mom isn't sure if he is coming for sure or not. And.......he told her he definately couldn't get Gracie that day b/c Cortney had plans. Well, that was all a big, giant fib!!!! :) It was a good fib, though, b/c he DID get Gracie and he wanted to surprise my mom by just showing up w/her! This is where I come in! Stacey needed her car for work (she had to be at work by 3:00 and the party started at 1:00). So..........Heath using her car and being back in time wasn't an option. So.........he asks me to come and pick him up in Chillicothe and then stop by South Bloomfield and we'd get Gracie and then, voila, go to the party (two surprises in one)! One for my aunt and one for my mom!!! It was such a sweet thing for Heath to do!!! Here is the funny part!!! I leave by about 10:00 to get him. I did bring my cell phone, but it was in my purse and I was jamming to some "loud" music! Hey, it is a long drive down to Chillicothe! :) Right about the time I am just getting in to the town, I decide to check my messages! Duh!!! Why didn't I do this like waaaaay earlier??!! (I guess it was early in the morning and I had a lot on my mind and I was just enjoying the view and the music)! :) Well, you guessed it - there were two messages from my brother! I call him back and he said that Cortney had called and thought he was going to pick up Gracie by like 11:30. I was just getting in to Chillicothe, so that was not gonna happen! Oops! I guess that Cortney had somewhere she needed to be, so Heath had to leave and go get Gracie or he would miss her (b/c Cortney had to leave). I totally understand!!! It was all just a crazy morning!!! I had no idea it mattered that day what time we got Gracie or I would have left earlier. For my part, I was tired and got a late start, but I didn't know Gracie needed picked up at a certain time! LOL! So, when I call Heath he says that he is almost in Ashville! He had taken Stacey's car to get Gracie and was just gonna come back to Chillicothe! If he did that, we would end up being very late to Colleen's surprise party! So..........what to do??!! What to do??!! :) Poor Stacey! Heath calls Stacey on her cell and wakes her up! She works the 2nd shift and gets to bed late and, therefore, sleeps in! Heath asks her if she will ride w/me to Circleville and meet him at the BP on the corner of 104/22. This way Heath and Gracie can trade cars w/Stacey! So..........that is what we did! :) I brought Stacey w/me and when we got to the BP, she took her car home, and Heath and Gracie came w/me! Whooooooooooooo!!!! Crazy!!!!! I felt so bad for Stacey, but she was so sweet about the whole thing! For my part, I waited in my car (at their apartment) when he first called her. I didn't want her to feel any pressure - like she had to do it! So, I waited! But, it all worked out in the end! On my way to the Circleville BP, I kept getting phone calls about the party! It was too funny! :) I did learn my lesson, however, to always have my cell phone in a place where I can hear it! Or, I guess, I could put it on vibrate!!!!! LOLOLOL!!!!!! That just didn't sound right!!!!!!! LOL! :) Seriously, tho, I will make sure I hear it next time!!! :)
This story is also funny b/c my mom kept saying on Sunday morning that I could go rest or get some cleaning done!!! HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She had no idea I was going to be in Chillicothe w/a whole new set of problems!!!! LOL! In the end, she WAS really surprised and extremely grateful!!!! It was all worth it in the end!!!!! :)
So.........that is my crazy weekend story!!!! And, if that isn't enough, I had my period stopped so I wouldn't be on it during vacation! Long story short, it isn't fun at all!!! I thought I would like it, but I don't! It is making my hormones go crazy!!!! And I still have cramps and back pain! It sucks!!!!! I can't believe I am going to say this, but..........I would rather have periods!!!!! LOL!!!! This just doesn't feel right!!!! So........once again, please pray for me and my family!!!! I want this vacation to be so fun b/c we haven't had one in so long!!! I don't want to be some crazy lady from this medication! :))
Oh, and btw, the yearbook is coming along nicely!!! I am soooo proud of it!!!!! I can't wait to show everyone!!!! :))
GoodNight Everyone!!!!!

1 comments:

Miranda said...

You always have the funniest experiences! I can picture you driving down 104,listening to the radio, not thinking a/b anything but the open road...lol Oh well, it all worked out!! :))