CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Top Ten Things I'd Like To Be!

Hi guys! Sorry it has been sooooo long since I last posted! It has been crazy around here. For starters, Mark and I have been working on Jackson's elementary school yearbook. I am happy to say that after all of our hard work, it is finally finished!!!! WoooooHooooo!!!!!!! I love it and hope that everyone else is equally happy with what we did! We certainly put a lot of work into it! We get to pick them up on May 11th, so I am looking forward to showing them off! :)
Okay, second, as you all know, we are leaving for Arizona this Saturday! WoooHooo, again! But that hasn't been a picnic, either! :) There has been so much work to do to get ready. And......I have been sick off and on for the last two months! I just got sick again yesterday with a horrible head cold and I am a little worried about flying! Please say a prayer that everything will go well. This is our first vacation in years and it would really suck if I remain sick! Not to gross anyone out, but I puked earlier today! I think I had a slight fever, but I feel a bit better right now! :) I am trying to remain positive, but man, I feel like I am in a batting cage and the balls keep coming! LOL!!!!! :) Just pray, pray, pray!!! Thanks! As some of you know, also, on one of our last vacations, we got in a major car wreck! A lady pulled out in front of us and Mark had to be life-flighted to a hospital. So.........again, just keep us in your prayers! :)
We are looking forward to our vacation!!!! We have lots of things planned to keep us busy! Mark talked to his parents the other day and they are totally excited!!!! That makes us feel good!!!! Plus, as you all know, I love pictures! I can't wait to go to the Grand Canyon! I want to get LOTS of pics, of course, but I especially want a sunset picture there! That would be so cool!!!! So, I will have fun taking all of my pictures, you know! :) Mark already bought an extra memory card 'cause he knows I will take soooo many! So, all of you scrappin' sisters, be prepared to look at all my pics and the school yearbook at the next meeting!!! ROFL!!!! :)
Okay, here are my top ten things I would like to be in life:

1)photojournalist - pictures and writing!!!!! :) My two favorite things!!!!!
2)lawyer - it would be fun trying to win! :)
3)teacher - I think I would have been good at this! (My sister is a teacher and my brother says he would have liked it, too). It must run in the family!
4)therapist - this one is right up there w/photojournalist. I think I would really like this!
5)actress - famous and make lots of money!!!!! :) Plus, probably marry a hot actor like Brad Pitt!!!! :)
6)talk-show host - not an actor, but get to meet them all!!!! :)
7)chef - just would be cool, I think! :)
8)writer - I have always wanted to write a book! Hey, maybe there is still time! :)
9)singer - a famous one, of course! Platinum albums and all!!! :)
10)accomplished photographer - such as, have my own studio!!!! This is probably the one I would truly want most of all! :)

So......just wanted to make my list before I left for vacation!!!! I hope everyone has a great week! I will miss you guys! I check my blogs every day! What on earth am I gonna do?! :) I will truly miss checking it every day! Good luck starting your anatomy class, Miranda! And I hope Steph is feeling better or, at least, finding out what is wrong! Keep me posted! I will be praying and thinking of you all! Take care, Amy and Carrie and Carleta!!!! And, Heath, if you read this, I love ya!!!! :)
Talk with everyone when I get back!!!!
Have a good week!

4 comments:

THE Ms. Stephanie said...

Just keep praying for me.

Have a good vacation. =)

Miranda said...

I'm serious, we can start up our photography studio ANYTIME!!!!!!!! :)))

Hey, have lots and lots of fun. Grand Canyon is great, just don't stand too close to the edge! Ride some horsies for me. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Amy said...

I hope you have a great vacation! I love Arizona so much. I hope we can go there soon with the girls. I know what you mean about taking pictures-I already tell John that I need an extra memory card for my camera for when we go to Florida in July!

carleta said...

HEATHER..........WHERE ARE YOU??? WE MISS YOU.....AND YOUR BLOG!!!LOL