CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Will it ever end??!!

Yes, I am about to complain!!!! :) I can't help it!!! My cycle is all off (check Emjaye's blog and the comments I left)! LOL!!! :) I had my cycle stopped for my vacation! Otherwise, I would have been right on my period during my first vacation in seven years!!!!! Wasn't happening!!! No way!!!!!! So........my dr. okayed it for me to stop my cycle for my vacation! Well, lucky me, I am having "horrible" side effects!!!! The worst being the "hot flashes!" If this is any indication of what menopause will be........well, then........I don't want that, either!!! LOL!!! I was at Jack's school yesterday and at two separate intervals, I started sweating like a DOG!!!! Each time, there was another woman there, and I asked each of them (each time) if she was hot! Each woman, at each time, said they were not and, in fact, they wouldn't mind a sweater!!!! And there I am, sweating like a DOG!!! You could see the sweat dripping down my face!!! EMBARASSING!!!!!!!!!!! :))) The only thing I can connect it to is stoppping my cycle! I have also been moody and emotional. I watched some show and cried like a baby! ROFL!!! It wasn't something I would have normally cried about! And, poor Mark, I have been irritable! He is hanging in there, as am I!!! He knows that I can't help it!!! I have good days and bad ones! The good ones are good, but the bad ones........watch out! :) Seriously, tho, I am hoping that my hormones level out a bit. We will see!!! So......please pray for us! At least, we are aware of what is going on, and we can more often than not, laugh about it!!!! I thought it would be great having no cycle! Boy, was I wrong! I still don't like periods and all, but, I must admit, I will be grateful when mine returns! :) I just have to ask before I sign off! Were periods part of the punishment for Eve for eating the apple and disobeying God?! Or, did the human body sort of evolve over time and it sort of happened?! Does anyone know the answer to this question?! :) I know childbirth suffering was put on Eve, but, seriously, how did the "period" come to be?! LOL!!!!
Aren't you guys so glad you read my blog?????!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!! Sorry, guys!!!!! I am a mess right now! I'll be better soon!!!!! :)

5 comments:

Miranda said...

LOL, look out Mark when she goes through the real thing!! :))

I truly believe hormones and all the pain and troubles that come with them are part of the curse on women from good 'ol Eve! She ruined it all for everyone!

And I was going to see if you wanted to go to the movies sometime soon....but, not quite sure if I wanna hang out w/ someone going through menopause....LOL

Miranda said...

Btw, thanks for all your comments on my last entry. AT LEAST SOMEONE IS BLOGGING AND COMMENTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

**Get feeling better by next Friday night!!** Tears and scrapbooking don't go together :))

Amy said...

Being a woman is wonderful, isn't it?! It is amazing how much those wonderful little periods can affect our lives! John will look at me sometimes and say, "You're getting ready to start, aren't you?" Is that a clue that maybe I'm a little grouchy!?! At least the men can deal with it somewhat, right?

THE Ms. Stephanie said...

Hmm...couldn't say whats wrong. I'm only 17! AHHH I'm afraid to get old!!!!!!! LOL =)

Pray for me--I'm having tests done tomorrow...

carleta said...

Heather, tonight was sooo much fun!!! I really enjoyed hanging out with you! Hopefully you got something done after we left! If you missed Scrapping with the Sisters you missed alot! The chocolate fountain was way cool.... Thanks guys for such a fun evening.... hopefully you are feeling better Heather....