CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

There's No Place Like Home!

Hi there!!! We are HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are soooo happy to be back!!!!! I will be posting pics later this week! I just wanted to say "HI" to my fellow bloggers and let you all know that I am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Now, on to the good stuff, my top ten actresses:

1)Reese Witherspoon - Legally Blonde, Walk the Line, Sweet Home Alabama
2)Drew Barrymore - Never Been Kissed, Ever After
3)Kate Winslet - Titanic, Sense and Sensibility
4)Cameron Diaz - Charlies Angels, In Her Shoes, Shrek
5)Ashley Judd - Kiss the Girls, Double Jeopardy, Where the Heart Is
6)Jennifer Aniston - Picture Perfect, The Object of My Affection, Rock Star
7)Scarlett Johansson - Match Point, The Prestige
8)Angelina Jolie - Gia, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, The Bone Collector, Tomb Raider
9)Sandra Bullock - Miss Congeniality, Hope Floats, Practical Magic, A Time to Kill
10)Kirsten Dunst - Spiderman movies, Bring It On, Little Women, Jumanji

There are more, but these are my favorite at this time! I think these ten actresses are terrific and they play a key role in whether I am intrigued in seeing a movie - along with their male co-stars, of course. LOL! :)
Enjoy my list and keep watching for my pics from vacation!!!!! :))
It is good to be home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

THE Ms. Stephanie said...

Thanks for all the prayers. I'm still a wreck. I won't get any better until they find something. But I have days that are worse than others. And my heart pretty much hurts all the time. Unless I'm sitting or sleeping...but as soon as I get up its terrible. Sometimes even sitting hurts. I'm emotionally, physically and mentally ex-haus-ted. I feel like I just could pass out now...

I think I'll go lay down. Pray hard for me Heather.

Miranda said...

Glad you are home!!!! All of us Cissalynn readers have missed ya!!

Good list. Like how you included movies for each. Thought I'd make it easy to get everyone back in the swing of it. But, look out next week!!!! LOL

carleta said...

We are so glad Cissalyn is Back... We missed you and your blogs! Can't wait to see your pictures!!!

~Thanks for all your prayers, hope you got my message~

Take care :)

Amy said...

Glad you're back! I hope you had a good vacation! I love your list. I always hate when I read another list, and I read something that I know I should have on my list! I really like Ashley Judd and Cameron Diaz, too! I can't forget that I forgot them on my list.

Amy said...

Oops-I mean, I can't BELIEVE I forgot them on my list! :)