CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Top Ten Candy That Cissa Loves!

Okay, my friends, this one is gonna be short and "sweet" - LOL - no pun intended, or was there?!!! :)

Cissa's top ten favorite candy:

1)M&Ms (both peanut and plain)
2)Sprees (especially the red ones)
3)Zero Bar
4)SweetTarts - maybe b/c, like me, they are just sooooo sweet! :)
5)Butterfinger
6)Reese's Pieces
7)Reese's Cup
8)Hershey Bar (and kisses, too)!
9)Gum
10)Sugar Babies (I go thru phases where I eat them constantly and then it fizzles out)! :)

Hmmm, hmmmm, hmmmmm, good!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Miranda said...

I know you well. I had already guessed your top two!! (Perhaps that's from all our movies over the years!!) :))

Sweet list!

Amy said...

Good list! Candy is great, isn't it? :)

carleta said...

Candy is good! lol...

carleta said...

hey gurly..... i think i fixed my blog! Your comments are there!!!! yay.....

Anonymous said...

Hi! There really is only one kind of candy...Chocolate! Short and long list! Yes, I do know who you are (with a little help from our friends). I hope to learn how to post pics soon. The boys have only taught me computer on a need to know basis, and now I need to know more, and they are off living their own life. Go Figure! But I think if I bribe them with food, especially Gage, I can get some help. Tell you mom I said,"Hi".