CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 22, 2007

I'm Walkin' On Sunshine!

Hey fellow bloggers!! :) I was trying to think of a song w/the word "sunshine" in it! This was pretty much the only one that came to mind besides "You Are My Sunshine." And although I have two "sunshines" of my own, this particular blog is going to be about the beautiful weather we have been having for the past few days!!!! :) I, for one, am loving it!!!!! I'm not sure why, but things just seem "better" when it is sunny outside!!!! So..........I just wanted to take a moment and say "THANKS" to God for giving us these wonderful sunshine days!!!! For me, they are a reminder of how beautiful our world truly is! And, these kind of days, when I feel soooo close to God, it feels like anything is possible!!!!!! :))
So...........go enjoy this incredible weekend (I hear it is supposed to rain tomorrow)! :) Great things lie ahead for each and every one of us!!!! Oh, and one more thought for the day: I think us grown-ups need to see the beauty in the simple things like our children do. A few of us have talked about dandelions this week and how our children love to pick them. I think it is soooooo very sweet how our children see these flowers as something of beauty (while soooo many adults try soooo hard to get rid of these flowers)! It just made me think of how innocent and rewarding children can be and that, maybe, just maybe, we could learn a lesson from them!!!!! :))
Children, along with the sunshine, are the greatest gifts from God!!!!!!!! They are constant reminders of heaven!!!!! :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

It is wonderful weather, isn't it? Yesterday, we were outside by 9:30. We walked 3/4 of a mile, played at the playground, made bubbles, did sidewalk chalk, had a picnic, practiced kicking the soccer ball and played again at the park. We did a little bit of everything! Today was beautiful too. It was much better playing soccer in the warmth than the freezing cold!

You will have to try to bring the boys over to the park sometime like you had mentioned before. Jenna would love playing with them.

Miranda said...

It has truly been nice. And, did you see where it was a low 62 degrees in Phoenix this weekend?? Crazy huh! You might have enjoyed that weather a tad more when you were there!