CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Where Have I Been?!

Hey, guys, I am here!!!! It has just been a VERY long week! Jacob and I took all week to get over the Arizona time difference! We could not get to sleep at night and then were tired all the next day! I have no idea how Mark and Jackson did so well with school and work! Jacob and I just tried to make it through!!!! LOL! Maybe going to work and school forced them to sleep better. They were tired at the end of the day and, therefore, able to sleep. Jake and I - not so lucky! We tried to keep busy, but there wasn't anything that made us soooo tired that we easily went to sleep at night! Anyway..........we are both feeling a bit better, so that is good! I am going to see a new doctor this week. I just haven't been feeling good and I keep getting my migraines. I have been waiting to see if it was just the time zone difference or, maybe, me stopping my cycle (for vacation). Well, after waiting it out all of last week, I am still just not feeling right! I have gained weight, so it might just be that I need exercise. Who knows?! I just want to have a thorough physical by a new doctor who can check things out. Keep me in your prayers!!! Thanks!!!!! :)
So........I watched this movie today (it came on HBO) called "The Lake House." Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves starred in it. I remember back when it came to the theater - it was not at the top of my list. I thought it would be okay since I really like both of the actors, but it just wasn't at the top of my list. Well, let me tell you, it was really good!!!!!! My aunt and my sister both have recently watched it. My aunt said she had no idea what was going to happen while my sister said she totally figured it out! So..........I was very intrigued to see what would happen for me! And...........that's right!!!!! I had NO IDEA!!!!!!! I mean, you certainly have little guesses, but, basically, you have no idea! Well, at least my aunt and I had no idea!!!! :) Anyway, it was very good and I totally recommend it!!!! It even made me cry a little at the end!!!! It was a good cry, not a bad one!!!! :)
If you haven't seen this movie, rent it!!!! A must-see!!!!! :)
It also made me realize that "Keanu" totally used to be on my favorite actor list! I forgot about him!!!! What a cutie!!!!! :))
I will post some pics later this week! :) I would do it now, but I need Mark to help and he went to bed!!! :) I seriously need to learn how to do these things on my own!
More later!
Have a good week!
Cissa Says: Rent the movie and Good Night!!!!!

3 comments:

carleta said...

Awww we are glad you are back to blogger world!!! What would we do without you? I hope you and Jacob are feeling better! I hate headaches like that.... So you are going to a new dr. There is bound to be a funny story there somewhere... lol... Well, take care and feel better!!!

carleta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miranda said...

Glad you liked that movie. I've been wanting to see it b/c of Sandy and Keanu :)) but wasn't sure. Since we have similar movie tastes, I'll go rent it soon!!

Hope things go well this week!!