CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Top Ten Female Singers!!

There are lots of songs and singers that I like, but it wasn't too difficult to narrow them down to my top ten! :) Sorry I am late listing these, I , too, have been busy! I think it will be much easier from here on out! I am totally enjoying these beautiful sunny days we have been having!!!!! Taking walks with Jacob, picking flowers, seeing my neighbors, hearing lawnmowers, people working in their yards, kids playing and having fun, and just seeing the sun shine in through my window!!!! These are the days when I feel God most!!!!! Who, but he, could have made such a beautiful earth???!!!! :))

So.........on with my top ten!



1)Cher - her "old" stuff totally ROCKS!!!! "Jesse James" "Heart Of Stone" "If I Could Turn Back Time" - the list goes on!!!!!!!!!

2)Jewel - I am pretty sure I have every CD she did!!!! :)

3)MaDonna - her "old" stuff ROCKS, too!! "Like A Virgin" "Crazy For You" "Papa Don't Preach"
"If I Live To Tell" - again, the list goes on!!!!!

4)Martina McBride - I have several of her CD's! "Blessed" "Anyway" "This One's For the Girls" "Independence Day" - the list never ends!!!!

5)Faith Hill - I have several of her CD's, too! "Fireflies" - her duets with "THE" Tim McGraw!!!!!!!!!

6)Reba McIntyre - I can't even think of all the songs she has sang!!!!!! I have CD's and she just rocks!!!!! Plus, has anyone watched her TV show called "Reba?" Adorable! I just saw a rerun where she sings a song to her grandchild. I loved it soooo much I had to look online to find it (well, Mark helped). Reba rocks!!!!!!!

7)Wynonna Judd - I am a huge Judd's fan!!!! I think Naomi and Ashley rock, too! Goooooo, Judd's!!!!!!! :)

8)Miley Cyrus - yes, I am a Cyrus fan, too!!!! We got her CD for Jack and we love her, too! She really can sing and has a great voice!!!!

9)Christina Aquilera - I like what I call her "normal" songs! "Genie in a Bottle" "Beautiful" "Ain't no other man" - she has a great voice! I don't care for her "rap" type music!

10)Natalie Maines - from Dixie Chicks!! I have all of their CD's, too! Good music!!!!

I think I pretty much nailed my top ten!!!! I have almost every CD these girls have made!!! So, I hope I like their music!!! If not, I just spent a TON of money with nothing to show for it! I am gonna have to go "fish out" some of these CDs now. Every time a new one is bought, an old one gets put away. It is good to be reminded so I can listen to them once again! It is also good 'cause it keeps them rotating and they seem like new again!!!! :)
Btw, Miranda, I love doing these lists. I am still planning on doing a "Five on Friday" - just as soon as things get a little "less" busy!!!
Two more days till the weekend!!!!!! Hang in there, everyone!!!!! :)

7 comments:

Miranda said...

Hey, I like your list. And, at least on your list, I can say I have seen 4 of those people in concert. Wynona 3 times, lol. And, seeing that you are such a BIG Martina fan, I'm getting tickets to see her at the Nutter Center in June. Wanna go?? Well, I totally want to see her concert, but I must admit, my biggest reason for going to this concert is b/c Little Big Town is an opening act. They are one of my FAVES right now! I'm so excited a/b this show!!! Let me know soon :))

Oh, and you left out my favorite Madonna song, "La Isla Bonita". I made sure that was put on my Best of 80's compilation CD set!! LOL

CissaLynn said...

Yes, girl, I love that MaDonna song, too!!! She has way too many good ones to choose from! Some of "new" stuff is pretty cool as well!!!
And, YEEEEESSSS, I would LOVE to go see Martina in concert!!!! That sounds really fun!!!! How much are the tickets??!! The better seats are worth the money, I think!!!! I would be willing to pay for someone good! And Little Big Town ain't too shabby, either!!! I never get to go to concerts, so it sounds like fun!!!! Email me with the details!!!
Thanks!!!! :)

Amy said...

So I take it you both watched Martina on American Idol?! She sang so beautifully, and I love that new song of hers! I have always thought she was so pretty, too, but I didn't like her too much the year she beat Faith Hill for Top Female Vocalist at the CMA awards.

Amy said...

BTW-I am so out of it, I saw the advertisement for her concert, but I haven't yet heard about the Nutter Center. Where is it?

CissaLynn said...

Don't worry, Amy, I haven't heard of it, either! And.....worse yet, I didn't even think to ask!!! LOL!!!!! :) It never even crossed my mind of where it might be!!!!! Too funny!!! As long as I am going to a concert, that is all that matters to me!!!! LOL!!! Too funny!!! So.....where in world is the Nutter Center, Emjaye?! Enquiring minds want to know?! :))

CissaLynn said...

Where in "the" world is the Nutter Center! I left out a word!!! :)

Miranda said...

WELL...this might deter you from wanting to go, but it's in Dayton. It's only a/b an hour and 1/2 drive...not too bad. I've been to many concerts there. Tickets range from $37.50-$57.75. The more expensive tickets are floor seats, which I don't like to get b/c when people stand, you usually can't see over them. So...let me know if this is still cool w/ you. The concert is Sunday, June 17th at 7:30 p.m. . :)