CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Where Has Cissa Been?!

Hi there, my fellow bloggers!!! :) I must apologize for my recent absence! It has just been such a busy time of year! For starters, Jackson has had baseball going on. And I will be the first to tell ya how much I enjoy him playing, but man, how LOOOOONG the practices last (plus he had his first game Monday evening). And, in truth, the practices aren't "always" that long, but even a couple of hrs. crunches your evening time. By the time you get home and have dinner and baths, it is pretty much bedtime. And, oh, let me tell ya about bedtime!!! LOL! :) The end of the school year is always the hardest b/c the sun is out till the wee hrs. of the night! And you see, my kids DO NOT want to come in and get ready for bed and I can't blame them! Neither do I!!!! It is soooo hard b/c they are having so much fun outside - and by seven or so it has also cooled down enough for the "perfect" take a walk weather!!!! :) Let's just say we are ready for summer to be here. Then, if we stay up late, it is okay b/c we can sleep in!!!!! :) Which reminds me - Jack also had the 3rd grade Ohio Achievement Test on Monday and Tuesday. It really ended up not being so bad! (How did it go for you Amy)? Good, I hope! I am just glad it is over with!! :) And Jack seemed fine about it as well, so that is good! I also took some pictures of my aunt, uncle and cousin while they were visiting from New Mexico. I think they turned out pretty good, so if you are interested in seeing them, let me know, I will give ya the pass word (the pics are on my web page). Plus, speaking of pictures, I have been at Jack's school taking yes, MORE PICS!!!!! The yearbook is finished and we should get it back next Friday!!! WooHoo!!! I can't wait to see it!!! But, now, I am finishing up pictures for the 4th grade graduation slide show!!! It will be on May 24th. I always feel like I don't have enough (and then I end up with too many)! LOL!!! :) Better safe than sorry is my motto especially regarding pics!!! :) Oh, and I took Jacob's birthday pics myself at Schiller Park (this park is not too far from Grange in German Village). They turned out pretty cute as well. I will have to post some for you all to see! :) Anyway, it has been busy around here, but is starting to settle down! I am also starting to "diet" and I have been walking for exercise this week! I am definately NOT a good dieter - I have no idea what to eat! I seriously need some ideas!!! Please send any advice my way!!! I desperately need some recipes that would be good for me!!! :) And to end, I must admit, that after returning from my vacation, I think I might have been in a slight "depression" when I got back! For at least two weeks since coming home, I did not feel right! I had migraines, dizziness and lightheadedness. I don't know for sure, but in retrospect, I think I was slightly depressed! Although, the trip was fun, it was extremely stressful! It just wasn't a "kid" place to be! I am sooo glad we went and know that it was the "right" thing to do (b/c Mark's parents have always wanted us to come), but it was simply stressful. I loved seeing Mark's family and his sister and her kids and grandma and pa, but I can't quite describe what was so hard! It was partly the heat (90 and no air conditioner) which can make a person cranky! But there were so many good things during the trip, too! It is sad b/c until recently, those good things had been put on a back burner, since I wasn't doing well. All that was remembered was stress!!! Oh well, maybe it was just me!!! :) But.........bottom line is............I feel better now, so that is good! And, I am finally thinking of the "fun" things that we did on our vacation! So..........now that I am feeling better, I will be blogging once again!!!! :) I'm back, baby!!!!!! :) I would like to say "Welcome" to our newest blog member "SGE" - we are soooo happy to have another blog to read! :)
If anyone is interested, my web page is: Portraitsofalifetime.com
If you want to see any events, let me know, and I will give ya the password! :)
I am looking to slowly get back into my photography! It brings me such great joy and I absolutely love it!!!! So.........if anyone knows anybody in need of some "different" types of pictures, let me know! I especially love taking "park" pictures at this time of year!!! You can get such awesome pictures!!!!
Okay, okay, I will sign off for now! I am rambling at this point! I'm just glad to be back!!!!!
Welcome Home Cissa!!!!!!! :)

5 comments:

Amy said...

It sounds like a crazy week for you too! Thanks for asking about the tests-They were ok, but I get so stressed out because I want my class to do well!

I know how hectic it is keeping with a little one in sports. It really is fun though, isn't it? :)

I hope your "diet" goes well. If I can do it, I know you can too! Just stick with it, and get past the first few weeks, and you'll be fine! :) Good luck!

Miranda said...

It always seems like everything comes at once too, so...sometimes that is overwhelming and adds extra stress to our lives. I'm glad you survived some rough patches and are back to blogging. We need some funny Cissa stories though...so, get to your dentist or a closed gas station or something soon, ok!!! :)))

Keep smiling!

carleta said...

Tell me about hectic!!!! Planning preschool graduation and VBS all at the same time always gets overwhelming! When will I ever learn? As far as the diet thing.... I know everyone will be ready to kill me, but I think different people react different to diets.... I found the best thing for me was switching to diet pop, drinking alot more water and cutting some carbs....Also I read that for people with circle shaped bellies...(like mine) to eat lots of fresh tomatoes (like a side salad with meals) really helps! It did for me...And of course the walking I did last summer not only made me look better but feel much better! (hey i am going to email you soon about something ok?)

Oh we are soooo glad you are back sister blogger!!!

carleta said...

Hey... check your email again!!!LOL.... Srry just had to reply:)

Walker Evans said...

Hooray for German Village!

...
Walker
ColumbusUnderground.com