CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Take Me Out To The Ball Game!



Just had to post a pic of my Jackson!!! :) This is his 2nd year playing baseball and he is enjoying it (and I must say his mom and dad are, too)! :) His team is the "Reds." I told Miss Carleta to post a pic of Dallas and I would post one, too! So..........Carleta's turn now!!! :) We gotta show off our guys!!!! Oh, I guess I should tell ya that Jack is #2!!!! :) I thought this second pic was so cute showing the teams shake hands!!! I just want to "freeze" these moments in time! It goes by far too quickly!
Anyway, I had to blog a more "positive" blog after my last post! Enjoy!!!!!!! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right, time does fly by us, but the memories we make can last a life time. Plus, the pictures we take can take us back to a moment in a heardtbeat! I sometimes get a little teary eyed, but my soul is smiling!

Amy said...

Those are cute pictures! I think it is so fun when our kids are in sports. I am a little sad that tomorrow is our last soccer game. It has been such a blast watching and coaching Jenna. You are definitely right about time flying way too fast. Children grow up too quickly!

Miranda said...

Great pictures! I can't believe how much Jack has grown! It seems like it was just yesterday I was holding him in the hospital room!! :))

Missed ya last night. Sorry Mark had a rough day. Hope things get better.

Amy said...

Hey Heather-I just saw your comments on my blog, and I thought I would answer your questions...
I only drink water now-with meals and all day long-ONLY WATER :) I must admit that I opened a can of Mountain Dew yesterday and took a drink, and I had to dump it out because it tasted awful to me. That was a good sign for me because I used to be addicted to Mt. Dew.

We just really cut back on what we eat. We eat a lot less, and we don't eat fattening fast food all the time. We do eat a lot of pizza, but I'll eat a salad with it. I walk as often as I can. It can be done. It is so hard at first, but it is so worth it because I feel so great now. You can do it! :)

carleta said...

I love the pic!!! His uniform is too cute! Ours are boring! Oh well... Hope you are feeling better

Carrie said...

Nice pictures. I love watching kids play sports at that age. I could do without some of the parents though

THE Ms. Stephanie said...

Cuuuuuuuuute pics! We'll get Dallas' on here soon. It'll be awhile before we get them though! He has had a good year this year! He's doing sooo good. And yes time flys! Dallas is growing up soo much, getting soo mature! He had his first middle school parent meeting today! He's growing up too fast!