CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Having fun in the sun!!!!

Having fun with friends!!! :)
Gage, Jacob, Jackson, Ethan, and Richard is pulling!

Our newest family member "Potter!"

Jackson and Jacob in front of our new pine tree!

More fun with friends! :)
Jackson, Michael, Samer, Jacob, Ratah, Sabrine and Cole


Playing in the sprinkler with friends! :)
Jackson, Sabrine (bending over), Alya, Samer and Jacob
The school carnival! :)
Gramsey, Jacob and Jackson
They had their faces painted (Gramsey, too)!
Hey bloggers! I have been having the BEST week!!!! It has been sooooo nice outside and I am thoroughly enjoying it!!! The kids have played in the sprinkler the past two evenings and tons of neighborhood kids came and joined them! Mark and I sit on the porch and watch them play (and sometimes join in as well as we are "big" kids ourselves)! :) We have adopted a new kitty who found his way to our home. We have no idea where he came from, but he is the sweetest thing! Right now he is living on our porch and sleeps in our gigantic bush out front. We made him his own bed, but at this point, he prefers the bush! LOL! He is very loving and has quickly become a part of our family. We named him "Potter." We got it from the Harry Potter books and movies. If anyone is familiar with these books, you will remember that Harry had to live under the stairs with his aunt and uncle. Well, our "Potter" has to live in the bush, so therefore, he is now known as Potter (Harry just didn't quite sit well in the vote)! LOL! :) Anyway, he always comes out of his bush to greet us and lays on the porch and seems to enjoy all the craziness! :) We are going to try and introduce he and our indoor cat "Stubby" to see how they do. They have met once, but didn't like one another at all. I have asked around and it is just luck of the draw if two cats will take to one another or, at least, co-habitate even if they don't really like each other. I just don't want Stubby to start spraying. That would be the worst case scenerio. I have also asked around the neighborhood and no one seems to know anything about Potter. So, it seems, for now, that Potter is ours! :) Awwww! One more addition to the Archer household! LOL! :) Also, this past weekend we planted "5" trees all in our front and side yard. We live on a corner lot so we planted "3" trees on the side and two in front. It is about time after living here for "TEN" years!!!! Can you believe this July will be 10 yrs. that we have lived here!!!! Time flies!!! I was pregnant with Jackson when we moved in. Wow! And now Jackson is nine. And, thinking back, I do believe a certain "Emjaye" helped us move in!!! :) Boy, do I owe Emjaye or what?! Thank you, Emjaye, for being a life-long, honest-to-goodness, true, caring and loving friend!!!! It means a lot to me! :) Now.........back to the trees!!! LOLOLOL!!!! We got four maples, two of which are red maples. And we got one pine tree also. Man, it took my dad and Mark several hours to plant them all, but boy, do they look good! :) Thank you, dad and Mark, for all of your hard work! It means a lot as well! On top of all of that, we got the school yearbooks back!!!! WooHoo!!!! Exciting!!!!!!! They look real good and I am anxious to show them off! I have already showed three moms from the neighborhood! They were making fun of me and saying that I would be likely to go to each classroom and watch the teachers pass them out! :))) One mom said I should wear a hat to take off and say I am taking donations!!! LOL!!! Too funny!!! The sad thing is..........they are soooooo right!!!!! I wouldn't put it past me!!!!! I want to see everyone's expression when they see it for the first time!!!! :) And last, but not least, we have four baby robin birds living in one of our light posts!!! It is on the side of the porch and up high and out of reach from predators (and safe from bad weather)! They just hatched this week and we got to see the mommy bird feed the babies!!!! Talk about the wonders of the world!!!! It was very, very cool watching the babies open their mouths to be fed!!!! And it was equally as cool to watch the mommy bird sit on the fence with a "worm" - food for her babies!!!! :)
So, it has been a good week, overall, and we are enjoying the nice weather! Now.......if only school could end..........it would be perfect!!! We have a couple more weeks to go and then, swimming time!!!! :) The pool opens over Memorial Day weekend and the kids can not wait to go!!! :)
Well, my show is on so I gotta sign off! I, too, like some others, am addicted to "my shows!" I will miss them over summer break! :)
Oh, I forgot about the Tuesday Top Ten!!!! I could only think of one!!! I must be crazy 'cause there has got to be more than one!!!! But this "one" keeps coming back to me!!!! :)
Cissa's Top Daredevil Pick...............................................is.........................
GET A TATTOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))
If I wasn't so afraid of it hurting, I would totally get a tattoo!!!! :) But.........I'm a chicken........so it will most likely never happen!!!! :)
Okay, gotta go watch my show! More later!!!







4 comments:

Miranda said...

That is so great that you have been having such a good week. It hasn't been so good for me, so it makes me happy to hear things are going well for someone. You deserve to start having some good times after the rough winter you've had!

Thanks for mentioning me btw. That was a nice comment! I thought your moving day was fun! But, I cannot believe it's been TEN years!

And...I can so see you getting a tatoo. Just, if you ever do, don't get it in to obvious of a place...you might regret that later on! (I can see it now, a big 'ol Mrs. Brad Pitt around your ankle and a portrait of him down your arm!! LOL

Amy said...

I am glad you have had a great week! It has been a great week for us too! All I think of during the day is how I can't wait to get home to Jenna and Alyssa and play at the park. I love the nice, warm weather! We play outside all evening, and the girls seem to have a blast :) BTW-I love your Arizona pictures and the pictures of the boys playing. You can tell how happy they are!

carleta said...

Well, I love the weather we are having!!! The week has been well, rather crazy but.... seems to be getting a little better! I am glad it has been so great for you! You deserve a great week and maybe next week will be wonderful :)

Anonymous said...

Someone else has a Gage? A lot of responsibilty goes with giving and carrying that name. From one who knows!! As far as the tattoo goes, I have said, that if I were to lose 30lbs.(at least) I would get a tattoo. Now I am just trying to figure out if that is a motivator or not for going on diet! What would Rihard Simmons say???lol