CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Gracie Girl!!!!




Just had to post a quick pic of our Gracie!!! :) She just turned "one" on May 19th! We took several pictures of her, but these two were my favorites, so I had to show them off! :) My mom got her the big bear for her birthday and Gracie loves it! The little pink thing in front of her is her favorite little blankie - she takes it with her everywhere! :) She is such a sweetie and we love her lots!!!! HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY, GRACIE GIRL!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!! :)

2 comments:

carleta said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!! Tell Heath I said she is adorable!!! It is just amazing that it seems like yesterday he was riding in Dan's car telling him that his music was sooo 80's.... Man, time flies! I know you guys will enjoy her! Take care!

Miranda said...

These pictures are so cute!! She is definately a little Heath!!! I'm so glad things are good for you all now. I was just thinking the other day that you hadn't posted any pictures of her lately. I was happy to see them!