CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Arizona Pictures!!!! :)

Jackson and Jacob in Arizona taking a hike in the mountains! :)

Mommy with her boys! :)

The Grand Canyon!!!!!

Another view of the Grand Canyon!

The Archer "Cousin Reunion"!!! :)
Justin, Levi, Taylor, Jackson, Jacob and Jade

Jackson having fun at the Grand Canyon!

Mommy is having fun, too!

Daddy can't be left out!

America's Next Top Model Contest!
Contestants are: Mark............

Jacob having fun at the Grand Canyon!

And Heather is contestant #2
We are taking votes for the WINNER!!!!!

Jackson at the South Rim of the Grand Canyon!

Horse Back Riding @ the Apache Stables
(right outside the Grand Canyon National Park)
Yep, that is Cissa right up front in the red shirt!!! :)
Jackson is third from the back.

Mark and Heather! Awwwwwww!
Can you believe this pic was taken at a "rest stop" on the way
back to Phoenix from the Grand Canyon!

The cousins back at Grandma and Pa's House!
The best part of the trip was having all of the cousins together!!! :)
Taylor, Jackson, Justin, Jacob, Jade and Levi

Hey there, fellow bloggers!!! I am soooo excited to finally be showing my Arizona pictures!!!! Looking at them has helped to remind us of some of the fun parts of the trip!!! I must say that some of my favorite pics are of the cousins all together!!!! :) I love group pictures of the kids like this and we rarely get an opportunity for it to happen (with everyone living so far from one another)! But, we got some good cousin pics on this trip and for me..........they are priceless!!!!!! :) I hope you enjoy them, too!!! :)
Btw, I took about a total of 600 pictures!!!! It was definately hard to decide which ones to post! Let me know what you think! :)
Looking at these pictures made us feel good about the trip! There certainly were some difficult times, but there were also lots of fun times, too!!!! I feel in my heart that this trip was something we needed to do. It was a special treat for Grandma and Pa and I know they loved it!!! :) And I am soooo thankful that Julie (my sister-in-law) could come with her kids, Jade and Levi!!!! It would not have been the same without them! She is a dr. and is soooo busy and I'm sure she could have said no about coming. But.........she didn't.............she came. And her husband couldn't come 'cause he had to work. So............she came by herself! To me, that says a lot about her!!!!! It certainly meant a lot to us!!!! Mark has a good family and I am proud to be a part of it! I only wish we all lived closer! It would be cool for Jackson and Jacob to see their cousins regularly! Oh well! In the meantime, we have these awesome pics to remind us of the fun times we do have together!!! :)
Oh, and let us know who the winner of "America's Next Top Model" is!!!!! :) I may lose points b/c I have used that "pose" in a previous blog!!! LOL! I did it again on purpose (it is my "signature" pose now)! LOL!!!! :)
Anyway, enjoy the pics! I have more pics to come! Some will be from Jack's b-day and some from Jake's b-day! And...........we are supposed to get the yearbooks back this Friday!!!! WooHoo!!!! I am excited!!!! :)
Keep me in your prayers this week. I have a drs. appt. on Wednesday (with a new dr.). I am feeling better, but I want a full check-up and tests done. I am 36 yrs. old and it is time for a full physical. My cheeks have been totally red this week (probably from my rosacea). I think I may need some cream for that. Anyway, thank you for the prayers!!!!!
And on a last note: what a beautiful day we had today!!!! I just wanted to say a special thank you to God for giving us these sunny days!!! Everything looks different when the sun is shining!!!! Isn't that amazing?! And if it rains tomorrow, that is okay, b/c it makes me appreciate the good days even more!!! Life lessons - we learn something new almost daily!!!! :) My favorite saying is: LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









4 comments:

Miranda said...

Aaahhh, pictures are great! I can really tell that there were some very special parts to your trip. I love all the pictures of the kids together. They will really be special to them when they get older.

Now, on the Model winnner....well, points to both of you for looking so suave and debonair, lol...yeah, i have to deduct a few points to you for reusing that pose, :)), but I have to deduct more points from Mark for using a pose that was worn by 80's rappers!!! LOL...just kidding, YOU BOTH WIN!!!!! :)) YEAH!!!

Thanks for sharing!

carleta said...

I Love the pics!!! The backgrounds are amazing!!!

Oh on the model issue.... well, I think the jr. models have it even though they weren't contestants.... your boys are so cute!!!!

It never ceases to amaze me how awesome God is to create such beauty!!! Can't wait to see future pics....

THE Ms. Stephanie said...

I absolutely love pictures. I also loved to pose for pictures...lol
But those pics are great. I love the pics I have of my cousins and I. I look back now and laugh. I've got a few I might share with you of my cousins when we were just little kids.

Your kids are adorable! =) And I mean soooo adorable! I would have to agree with mom that your beautiful kids would have to win the TOP MODEL for the trip! Too cute Heather.

=))))

Anonymous said...

Your guys are so cute! All of them! You did good! Now, you must tell me how to cast my vote. "Reality Shows" are my "Reality". I do Great Race, Idol, & Suvivor. I will even beg off on my Giirls Night Out (GNO) dinner to watch result shows and final episodes. So Sad!! Jim and I did a 5,000 mile road trip this past summer,(also known as our 12 motel tour of the United States) and it included the Grand Canyon. I must have used the word "awesome" a million times. Jim would ask how I thought something was formed or how it was created,or how something got to where it was, and I would always respond,"God did it; isn't it awesome?" I am so happy your kids got to go with you. Everywhere we went, I would wish the boys were with us. Everywhere except the Gand Canyon, though. I have a feeling Gage would have done his best to prove to me how fearless he was and how fearful I was. And belive me, I know how on edge I am when he is around! Practical joker to no end, which accounts for my lack of nerves anymore. Thanks for sharing your pictures.