CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 25, 2007

My Boys!!!!































Hey there, my blogger friends!!! :) I just had to post some pictures that I took of my guys! The four of Jacob are from his b-day (April 23) and the four of Jackson are from his birthday (Feb. 6). I usually take in-door pics for their birthdays, but this year I went outside!!! :) Jackson's were taken at the zoo (and you all know that I love it there)!!!! It is one of my favorite places!!! And Jacob's were taken at Schiller Park (which is another of my favorite places to be)!!!! :) I have the best time taking their pictures (I can't say the same for them, though)! LOL!!! But, at least, they smile and don't give me too hard of a time!!! :)

Today was the 4th grade graduation as well. We took several pictures of 4th graders who were graduating and we also did the slide show! The slide show was adorable! The only real problem was that it wasn't really dark enough in the gymnasium - so if you were in the back - it was definately hard to see. Plus, the pictures looked a bit dark on the big screen as well. It just couldn't be helped. But.........the kids were all up front by the screen (where they could see good) and they loved it!!!! They were all clapping to our songs and laughing at the pictures (I got some real funny ones)! Anyway, it was so cute and we were so happy to be a part of it! And..........getting to take their graduation pictures was fun, too!!! :) Mark made an awesome little frame that printed with their picture! The frame was the school color (royal blue) and had the date and year on it and said something about graduation on it! I tell ya, having a programmer around is pretty handy!!! :) We are totally getting back into the photography thing! They have already asked us about taking pics again for Secret Santa this year!!! They want us to plan on it!!! :) Taking pics is truly my passion!!! I had such a fun time going to the school and getting pics of all the kids!!! Hopefully, more opportunities will come my way!!!! I didn't get a chance to do a Top Ten this week, but I would like prayer for my photography business. I would like to have more "gigs" to do!!! :) I know if given the chance, I could take some cool and unique pics that people would love! So, that is definately a top ten on my prayer list!!! :) I'm not looking to "get rich" or anything, I just want to get my name out there (and be more busy doing pics which I love)! :)
Well, I am gonna sign off b/c it is pretty late now! Oh, real quick tho, I just have to ask - has anyone watched that show "Reba?" I watched it sometimes when it was on, but now I am watching reruns and..............it is hilarious!!!!!!! :) Check it out sometime if you haven't ever saw it!!!!
Enjoy the pics and talk to ya'll later!!!!!!!!!!! :)



5 comments:

Miranda said...

Great Pictures!! The boys are sooo cute! I will pray for your business! I know what you mean about taking pictures! It is so relaxing and so neat to be in control of something like that! I'm totally with you on that. I have a few "gig", lol, as you put it, coming up too. One of which is Miss Stephanie's senior pictures. We've been planning, but she wants to get a little sun first. I've always enjoyed taking her pictures. She's such a good poser and easy to work with, :))

Well, I know more good things are coming your way with it! Oh, and yeah, Reba was a great show. I miss those kind of sitcoms!

carleta said...

Reba is the bomb!!! We watch it all the time..... Too much actually!lol....

We love the pics of your boyz...They are such cute lil posers... Well deedah maybe we should do the zoo for steph lol...

Keep up the pics... They are GREAT!!!

Amy said...

Those are great pictures! Your boys are cute! I am sure you are excited and anxious for summer...just like me! Good luck with your photography business. I am sure you will do great at it!

THE Ms. Stephanie said...

Haha yeah Miss Miranda and I have been working hard on searching for ideas for poses...

your boys are A-DOR-ABLE! I love the pics! CUUUUTE!....too bad I am with Andrew....LOL!

=)

Anonymous said...

jenna22Such cute pictures and what a talent you have! Brings back memories. Best of luck!
I know emjaye said a "good poser", but I think she meant HAM. Pretty is as Pretty does, and she is a very pretty young lady. Love her lots!
I enjoy BJ on "Reba". Hey, Carleta, does she remind you of anyone we know?