CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Gracie Girl!!! :)





Just had to post the latest pics I took of our Gracie girl!!!! :) She is walking all over the place and growing up sooooo fast!!!! She is a sweetie!!! :) She looks sooooo much like Heath it isn't funny!
I hope everyone is having a fun summer! It sure is busy, but lots of fun!!! My mom and I have started a thing for my boys called "Mystery Trips!" We surprise them! They know we are going somewhere, but they have "no clue" where that might be! One week it was Chuck E Cheese, one week a movie, one week a cool park, etc....sometimes we even do more than one thing. It is pretty fun!!!! :) We want to continue doing it throughout the year!
My week is going much better than last!!!! Thank you all for your caring words and thoughtfulness! It means a lot to me!!!!
One more thing - did anyone watch the new show on TBS called "Saving Grace?" I taped it, but haven't watched it yet. I just wondered if it was any good or not! Let me know! Holly Hunter stars in it, so I would think it would be good, but ya never know anymore! :)
Take Care and more later!!!!!

2 comments:

Miranda said...

aOh wow, she is growing up so much!! These pictures are adorable! I love the sunflowers. It really works well with her! I'm so glad you guys get to be a part of her life!

Your mystery trips are such a neat idea too. You know...if you are taking pictures on each trip, that would make a really cool scrapbook!! ;))

carleta said...

I LOVE THE PICS!!!! They are precious! The black and whites with the sunflower is just great....

I love the idea of the mystery trips you and your mom are soo creative... :) I am with Miranda... those pics could make really cool scrapbook pages!