CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Ten Things That Make Cissa Smile! :)

I just have to say how much I am enjoying these wonderful summer days!!!! I wish they would never end!!! It is absolutely, without a doubt, 100%, my favorite time of year!!!!! I guess it goes without question that this weeks top ten fits in perfectly w/my favorite time of year!!! :) What makes Cissa smile?! I have to warn ya - it doesn't take much!!!! LOL!!! :)
Here goes (in no particular order):

1)Jack and Jake - my boys!!!! Becoming a mother is the best thing I ever did! :)
2)Gracie (my niece)! She is the cutest thing there ever was! :)
3)Pictures! Taking pictures and getting pictures from others (and developing the pics I have taken)! I swear I get a "rush" when it is time to develop them! I don't need drugs 'cause developing pictures gets me high!!! LOL! :)
4) Movies and my TV shows! I have certain TV shows that I just love to watch! And, yeah, I am soooo happy going to the theater! :)
5)Summertime! I feel free and not on a schedule! :)
6)Going to the zoo! I always smile when I am there! :)
7)Seeing a newborn baby! I always smile when I see a new little one! What a precious sight to see! :)
8)A rainbow! It is so rare and beautiful! I always smile when I see one! :)
9)My dad's jokes! He has told them a million times, but they still make me laugh every time! :)
10)Mark! He can make me smile (but, then again, he can also make me frown)! LOL! :)

And, of course, good friends and family are also included! That goes w/out saying! :)
Good night!

4 comments:

Miranda said...

I should have put going to the movies with Heather and talking for 5 hours afterward!!! LOL

I love summertime too, but it goes by way to fast.

It's probably a good thing you don't develop your own pictures, you might have a heart attack!! LOL

Anonymous said...

No wonder you all are friends. Every week it seems you have more in common then the week before! I would love to sit in on a 5 hour conversation with you guys! I am certain giggling would come to the fore front in a hurry!
Keep on smiling!

carleta said...

Any conversation with Cissa is Fun!!!LOL.... and when there are two of us talking, who knows how many hours that could take!!! Oh and when there is giggling involved it just make for more hours of conversation LOL :)

THE Ms. Stephanie said...

WOW I definetly had a B-L-A-S-T tonight! Heather, thanks so much for a wonderful night. I laughed and my mouth hurts from smiling. =D

Incase you all were wondering I went to the movies with Miranda and Heather...and yeah I got the whole conversation after the movies but it wasn't 5 hours! More like 3....LOL but it was great!!!

Oh--Steph is now back to blogging =D