CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Top Ten Chips!
















Where have all the bloggers gone???!!! I feel bad 'cause I haven't been blogging as much, either, but I am really missing reading everyone's! :) I just wanted all my blogger buddies to know that I miss ya!!!!! I am looking forward to a time when we are all less busy and can blog more often!!!! :) I hope everybody had a nice holiday week! It comes and goes so quickly anymore! We went to Grange and watched Red, White and Boom from the garage roof! It was a fun time w/some friends and family!!!! We also went to the zoo (again) and had a great time there as well. I know I say it all the time, but I find the zoo to be very calming! I feel good when I am there and enjoy it tremendously!!!! There is always something new to see when we are there. Yesterday was no different! We made friends w/an orangutan!!! He didn't seem to want us to leave (no one else was around except for Mark, the boys and I). When we started to leave, he came running back over and got as close to us as he could! It was too sweet! I, of course, was talking to him as if he were a person! :) Anyway, it was a fun time and the animals were adorable, too! :) We never made it to the Ashville festivities this year! It sounds like it was fun, also, as usual!!! I missed the fish fry and those yummy fair french fries they always have!!!! I guess that means I am gonna have to go to the OSU fair this year in order to get some!!! We don't always make it to that, either! I would like to try and go this year, if we can! :)
Okay, now, on to my top ten for the week! Chips!!!!!!!!! Yumm-ooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1)FunYuns (they are smelly, but, oh, so gooood)!
2)Cool Ranch Doritos (smelly, also, but I love 'em)!
3)Mini Rice Cakes (Quakes) - Ranch or Cheddar Cheese! Regular rice cakes, I do not like, but these mini ones are pretty good!
4)Cheetos - I have to be in the mood for them!
5)Baked Lays - Cheddar Cheese
6)Salt & Vinegar Lays
7)Chex-Mix - Cheddar (I eat the other flavors, too)!
8)Cheese Puffs (I have to be in the mood for these, also)!
9)Pretzels (Kroger Twists)!
10)Gardettos Pretzels (Deli-Style Mustard)
Wow! I actually thought of ten!!!! WooHoo! I counted pretzels b/c they are usually in the chip section and I truly eat pretzels more often than chips anyway! :)
This was a fun list to do!!!! :)
Enjoy the pics from our zoo trip!!!!! :)





3 comments:

Miranda said...

First off, I'm with you, these bloggers better get with it! A holiday week is no excuse!! (ok, it's an excuse, but not today)

Second, I made friends w/ an orangutan there not long ago too...wonder if that was him?? Like the pics!

Third, we missed you guys this year. Sometime you will have to come down to our house for the fireworks. They are in our backyard and it's always a lot of fun!

Last, thanks for blogging your chips even though your top 2 would be the top 2 on my least favorite list, LOL...

Amy said...

I am glad you had such a fun time at the zoo! I love it there too, and I am getting a little disappointed that we haven't gone one time this summer. Hopefully we will get there sometime in August before school starts again. Do you like the Australia/Asia part where you can walk around the kangaroos and ride the boat? I really enjoy that part! Those monkeys that make such loud noises crack me up...and start to annoy me after a while!
Thanks for sharing your pictures!

carleta said...

As always, your zoo pics are sooo good! Your boys are such great models.... I think they grow every picture you post!

I have missed ya gurly! I hope you are feeling okay!!! Take care and I will call you soon!