CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Meet The Robinsons

Just have a quick moment to blog, but wanted to send out a "Wha'Sup" to my fellow bloggers!!! LOL! :) First off, I wanted to say "Thank You" to everyone involved in the "Summer Nights for Kidz" at Pickaway Church of Christ! I know a lot of people helped in the planning and did a lot of work to make it nice! And.........I hope you know your efforts paid off!!!! It was a really nice turnout and a really nice time! My boys had a blast! :) Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication and for inviting my family to be a part of it!!!!! :) It was so nice for me to see my fellow bloggers in person!!! LOL!!!
Okay, second of all, has anyone got to see the movie "Meet The Robinsons?" My mom and I took the boys to see it last week (it was one of our mystery trips). I thought the movie was decent (kind of longer than I would like for kids). I don't understand why they make some of these movies soooooo long for children! That discussion is for another day! LOL! Anyway, the movie was decent, but the end was my absolute favorite part!!! The last ten minutes totally captured my attention and brought tears to my eyes!!! Plus, on top of that, they played a "Rob Thomas" song at the end called "Little Wonders." Now I am gonna have to download that song or heck, buy the Rob Thomas CD!!!! :) I am telling you, the song was powerful! I loved it!!!!! Has anyone else heard it? Let me know.
Well, I gotta sign off! Jerod (Jack's cousin) is spending a second night here and we are planning on Alum Creek for tomorrow! Fun, but loooong day! :)
Thanks again for the Friday night fun for the kiddies!!! We truly enjoyed ourselves!!!!! :)

3 comments:

Miranda said...

Well, thanks for all your nice comments and thanks for coming!!! We LOOOOVVVEEE you guys!!! LOL You'll always be a part of our Pickaway family!! :))

I haven't seen that movie. I want to though. I have Rob Thomas' solo CD he put out. I'm not sure if that song is on it. It's out in my car or I'd check. It might be on the soundtrack, have you checked? I love Rob! He's one of my faves! I'm so excited b/c Matchbox 20 got back together to record some songs for a greatest hits album that comes out this fall. Do I hear a reunion concert coming?? LOL

Hope to see you guys in August and September at the Adult night! And, let's go see that movie soon!

carleta said...

AWWW..... We were so glad you and your family got to attend our Kidz Night... We can't wait for the next one on the 24th....(Gee... I hope I am back from vacation Miranda lol...) And we are excited for the ADULT NIGHT in September!!!

I havent seen the movie.... srry! I don't get out much lol....

Amy said...

It was great to see you and talk to you at the church the other night. It looked like the boys had a great time!