CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Peeing In the Pool - Not Cool?!

Wow! I have a story and, I must say, it made Mark, Jackson and me laugh a LOT!!!! :) I hope it brings a little smile to you all, too!!! :)
So, the boys and I decide to go to Alum Creek yesterday. Our city pool, the Big Splash, has been closed all week. We have a summer pass and should be there soaking in the sun and splashing in the waves, but no, it has to close during the hottest week of the summer!!! Stinks, big time!!!! All we know is that it is closed due to mechanical problems. I do know that a couple of years ago the Powell pool had to close down for a week due to someone "pooping" in the pool. Usually when someone (a kid, I hope) poops in the pool, it only shuts down for about a half hour. At the Powell pool, however, it must have been more severe and the "poop" must have gotten into the pipes or somewhere like that 'cause it had to close for that whole week!!!! So, who knows what "mechanical problems" really means!!!! LOL!!! :) I will let ya know if and when I hear anything more! LOL!!! :) Sooooooooooo, my kids have been playing in the sprinkler and our little "baby" pool, but are getting very tired of it. They want to swim soooooo bad, but where do I go??!! There are some other public pools such as "Ted Lewis or Reynoldsburg," but they all cost money and........are far to travel. I didn't mind traveling, but it just didn't feel right paying when we already have a summer pool pass. So...........................the kids finally decide that "Alum Creek" would be a fun to place to go and it would be FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is far, but "free" beats "far" any day!!!!!! :) So, we head off yesterday afternoon and Mark meets us there after work. We had a great time and I totally recommend it for an afternoon of fun in the sun!!!!! Deer Creek works, too!!!! :) Now here comes the funny story part! I never "pee" in the "real" pool or let the boys do it, either! :) However, here we are at the lake, and the water is all "dark and gloomy" anyway and the restroom is soooooooo far away from where we are!!!! :) Well, Jacob says he has to "pee." I am sitting and taking a little rest at this point. I tell him to go and "pee in the lake!" For his part, he is like, "huh?!" He knows this isn't something he is usually allowed to do. So..........he makes sure I realize that he has to pee by telling me again. And, again, I say, it's okay and go pee in the lake!!!! (Btw, Mark and Jack aren't too far away standing at the waters edge). So...........Jacob walks into the water and, meanwhile, I notice a "cool" jetskier flying by. When I happen to look back at Jacob (a second later) he is standing in the water - only up to his ankles - and he has pulled the front of his trunks down just enough for his "private part" to hang out and there he is with a stream of pee flowing out!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!! :)) I yelled his name and, of course, Mark and Jack look and we all start laughing our heads off!!!!!! In retrospect, Jacob did exactly what I asked him to do! I said go pee in the lake and he did! He is only four and had no clue that I meant to put your "butt" in the water and pee through your trunks!!!!!! Too funny! I only wish I had it on film!!!!! :) Mark, Jackson and I thought it was hysterical!!!!! Lucky enough, there weren't many people around us at that particular moment, either!!!
So.................my first truly funny summer story!!!!!! Thanks, Jacob, for making us laugh and being such a good little boy!!!!! He showed us that he listens to what we say and does what we tell him, also! What more can a mother ask for?! :)

Oh, and I have some pictures to post later from our day at Alum Creek (ya'll know I need Mark to help me)! LOL! Stay tuned!!!!! :)

5 comments:

Miranda said...

How funny! Now that would have made a funny picture! But, your story also proves why I don't go into public pools or lakes, LOL. I'm just not into bodily floaties or fluids, lol.

Glad you guys had fun anyway!

Carrie said...

I will never go swimming with you!
That is too funny...

Anonymous said...

Boys, gotta love 'em! I think my boys would appriciate it if I would quit repeating "pee" stories. However, I must admit, there were a couple of funny ones!
We used to go to Ted Lewis Pool all the time when the boys were young. It was a nice place to spend the day.
I don't know if Maggie pees in our blue pool or not. I never really thought about it before. Thanks for giving me something to think about while we float!LOL
I guess I would rather wonder about number 1, than know for sure about number 2!!!

carleta said...

All I can say is..... I LOVE CHLORINE!!! LOL.... Ok DeeDah if you come over next week, NO PEEING IN THE POOL!!! lol
Heather.... you are too funny.... Thanks for the smile.... I needed it today:)

Amy said...

Hilarious! I just can't even imagine that! It does make you reconsider public pools and lakes...

I have to tell you that I met your little niece Gracie last week. She and Emma were at the park with Courtney's mom and dad. Emma and Jenna played together. Gracie is a cutie! She and Alyssa were watching each other very closely!