CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Top Ten Suggestions!

Okay, Emjaye! Here I go!!!! LOL! :) After reading some of our fellow bloggers lists, I got motivated into listing my own! Here goes nothin':

1)I already listed my first one on SGE's blog! But to repeat for those who haven't read it yet -let's list our top ten favorite recipes! I know I would love to have some new ideas and this way we would all get several!!! :)
2)Top Ten Pet Peeves! :)
3)Top Ten people we admire on TV - for example, one of mine would be Kelly Ripa! And, of course, tell "why" we admire them! :) I admire "Brad Pitt" for his simply gorgeous good looks!!! LOL!!!! :) This list is, hopefully, different than our favorite actors and actresses b/c we might have different ones!
4)Top Ten Stores! (This one is for a slow week, but could still be interesting)!
5)Top Ten Chips! LOL! I am serious! I think it would be hilarious!!! :)
6)Top Ten moments in our lives!
7)Top Ten Books! (Did we already do this one)?!
8)Top Ten things we have learned from church!
9)If we could have been anything we wanted to be in life, what ten things would we have been?! For example, one of mine would be: actress! :)
10) Ten things you wish you could do over in life!

Wow! I did it! :) Some of these are goofy, but some aren't so bad, either!!! LOL!!! :) My favorite just so happens to be #1!!!! Hope I helped a little, Emjaye!!! I look forward to your list every week, so I am happy to help whenever you need it!!!! Thanks for starting our little blogging club and doing the top ten each week! It is something I look forward to every day!!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I almost said chips, but I wasn't sure, it sounded a little goofy!!!LOL Not really. Great minds think alike. By the way, did you all know you cannot buy Conn's potato chips north of Columbus? You cannot even get them south of Columbus. We have to stop in South Bloomfield almost every trip to buy Luke some chips. They are his favorite. Of course, Gage never turns down a good chip either. We usually buy 6 bags! The weird thing is, the girl at the counter told us we are not the only ones to do this. She said there are a lot of Conn's potato chips going up north every week!!!
Believe It or Not!

carleta said...

OK Cissa whatever happened to your fabulous fives on Friday??? lol!!! See sge.... it is sad when you have to drive all that way for a bag of chips!!!! That state up north is just not with it!!!lol... But, I do have to give ya the beach and sunset....

I like the recipe idea~ that would be good!

Miranda said...

Good lists too! You guys are really helping! I have a better suggestion for your recipe list. Since recipes are kinda long to type out, and you got to list the whole recipe or else it wouldn't be worth it, how about making turning your Friday thing into "Favorite recipe Fridays"...and every Friday, if someone has a recipe they want to share, they can post it! Recipes never go out of style!! I made recipe books 2 years ago for Angie, Amy and me with all our favorite family recipes. That was a huge hit, and a special keepsake!

Ok, gotta go, you guys are making me hungry with your greasy Conn's potato chip stories.