CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Top Ten Stores To Shop At!

Hey there blogger buddies! I keep trying to think of things to blog, but (believe it or not) I keep coming up empty handed!!! LOL! I think it must be this summer weather. It must have my brain on "pause" to make me simply enjoy the beautiful days outside!!!! :) But I, seriously, can't seem to come up with anything to write about! And, those who know me, know that is a pretty rare thing when I have nothing to say!!!! LOL! :)
Not much is going on in my neck of the woods. We (the boys and I) have been sleeping in (and that is great in itself) and staying up late, too. Jackson has had baseball and we have been to the pool and sometimes play in the sprinkler here as well. The days seem to pass by much faster at this time of year. Before we know it, Mark is home and it is evening. Jack's really good friend, Richard, who lives three doors down, comes over quite often and spends a lot of time with us! My kids love him coming over!!!! His mom works and he and his sister stay home alone during the summer. Richard is thirteen and is sister is sixteen and they are really good kids. We have been friends with Richard for several years and he is a wonderful role model for Jack!!!! It is also nice having him come over (for me) b/c he helps keep my kids entertained. And he is so sweet - sometimes it is like having a "mini" adult here to hang with. He is just soooo helpful (I probably should pay him for babysitting)! LOL! Anyway, this is just a beautiful time of year! It rained last week at Jack's baseball game and then got sunny pretty quickly afterward. I was talking to a little girl (her brother is on Jack's team) and telling her that you sometimes see a rainbow when the sun comes out during or after rain. Well..............wouldn't you know it......................as soon as I said that...........................boom - there is a rainbow!!!! Pretty cool!!!!!
Sooooo, on that note, here is my top ten for this week:

Ten Stores I Like To Shop At:

1)Cord Camera - this is probably my #1 store of all time! I only wish I knew how to develop my pictures myself. Oh, and had my own dark room, too! :)
2)Wal-Mart - I love this store for developing pics, but it is great for everything else, too.
3)Kohls - picture frames, of course! LOL! And shoes, and clothes, and purses, and...........etc.
4)Target - this is just one of those stores that you just gotta go too!!!! It's great!!!
5)Big Lots - I love a bargain!!!!! :)
6)Kroger - my favorite grocery store!!!! :) And, believe it or not, I enjoy taking the kids with me!!!! I know - I must be crazy!!!!
7)Meijers - just an old store I am still faithful too! Wal-Mart is the "new" Meijers. I don't get to go as much, but it feels like an old familiar friend. Is that weird?! :)
8)K-Mart - same as Meijers! :)
9)Hall-Mark - I love their knickknacks! They have such neat things to look at! :) Oh, and of course, their cards!!!!
10)Tuttle Mall - for one thing they have the playplace! But let's not forget the shopping and the food, too!!!!! :)

I have always found that shopping can be peaceful, too! Even just looking seems to make me feel better after a hard day. I think just being around people is part of it! I am known to go to one of these stores just to get out of the house! :) Of course, having money is even better! And......spending money is the best!!!!! LOL!!! :)

I hope you all are enjoying the summer as much as we are!
Take Care and more stories to come soon! LOL!!!! I guess my brain stores them all up for the winter months!!!!! LOLOLOL!!!!!! :)

3 comments:

carleta said...

I am with you on Meijers and Kohls! I cannot wait until they get the Meijers built on 665!

How is Jackson doing in baseball! I love baseball season! I am thinking of signing Dallas up in Grove City for fall ball! We really need him to get in more baseball because he only has one more year before he tries out for Middle school! AHHH! Middle School!!! I can't believe it! Oh well.... take care and have a wonderful summer!!! We can't wait for you to have more stories posted :)

Miranda said...

I'm so suprised that we have so many stores in common....it's not like we used to go shopping together all the time or anything!!! LOL

We should start doing that again!! Lookout Eastland, here we come!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Boys, gotta love 'em! I guess my boys would apprciate it if I wouldn't share Pee stories anymore, but there certainly were some funny ones!
I loved Ted Lewis Pool. We used to go there a lot!
I am not a big super store fan. I like to shop where the stress level is low. It might just be an age thing!