CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 30, 2007

A Person I Would Love To Meet!

Hey blogger buddies! This one is gonna be quick b/c they are getting ready to show the fireworks here in Grove City! I gotta go and make sure my boys can see them! We don't get a real good view from our house so I usually walk down the street a little ways where you get a slighty better view! :) Anyway, I just had to add one more person to my Tuesday Top Ten list (people I would love to meet who are no longer living). Actually, I must admit, I had a little help from Mark on this one. I asked him who he thought would be someone on my list..........and, boy was I impressed w/his answer! All I can say is.............he knows me well!!!!! :) I would love to meet Mary!!!!! The mother of Jesus!!!!!!! How cool is that?! How cool would that be?!!!!! She raised boys and me having two boys............I just feel that, maybe, we would relate!!!! And, oh, so many questions would I have!!!!!! How did it feel being the mother of Jesus???!!!!!!! I am gonna stop 'cause I could go on and on!!!!! But, she definately is at the top of my list!!!!!

So, I gotta run, but three down and seven to go!!!!! LOL!!!!! If I ever even truly finish!!!! But, I am gonna try!!!!
Happy 4th of July!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Miranda said...

She's definately one for my list too!!

Hope you enjoy the fireworks. You guys are welcome to come hear for the fireworks on the 4th. They are in our backyard you know??!! Or should I say on top of us, lol

Miranda said...

I meant "here" and not hear. My words are confused.