CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

America's Next Big Star!




I think you all should start calling me "Tyra!" Or better yet, maybe I should change my blogger name to "Reflections From a Supermodel!" LOLOLOLOL!!!! :) I just had to post these after seeing Emjayes! Oh, btw, Emjaye took these two pics as well. We were at the church waiting for Carleta and Steph to get there and, well, you know the rest!!!! :) I will be signing autographs this Friday, at the Kids Night, at the church at 6:00! :)

3 comments:

Miranda said...

I hear 'em calling now...."Where is she, Where is she??"!!! Hey, remember us little people when you make it big! I'll bring ya some Sharpies Friday night!! ;))

Anonymous said...

Man, wish I could be there to get an autograph! Maybe I will be able to catch you when you go on tour!

carleta said...

Reflections from a Supermodel...Hmmm.... Sounds like a new blog of pics where you and emjaye compete.... You guys crack me up!!! Keep the poses and model pics coming!!!