CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Fill In The Blank!

Okay, so this one might be a little late! :) I guess the old saying, "Better Late Than Never!" is true in my case! LOL!!! I am finally getting around to doing "another" top ten! Unfortunately, it is about two or three weeks past the deadline! :) But, I wanted to do it 'cause I enjoy the top ten's, so here are my "fill in the blanks:"

1)Married or not, I have a "secret" crush on: well, I don't think it is much of a "secret," but my answer is BRAD PITT, of course!!!! If only he could see my "top model" pics!!!! :))
2)A genie came out of a bottle. My three wishes are a)health for my family! b)bright future for my kids (they make good money, they are happy, etc.) and c)I become famous (such as a famous photographer or something like that).
3)I could go the rest of my life without hearing the song: "We've Only Just Begun" by Karen Carpenter. Don't get me wrong. I like Karen Carpenter and I like the song. It just gets played waaaaay toooooo much! So do her Christmas songs, at that time of year, on the radio! I like more variety!
4)My pick for Bob Barker's replacement is: I would pick Rosie!!!! I think Drew will be fantastic, though! I just think Rosie would be good at this kind of thing! No politics involved for her to get into trouble about!!!! LOL!!! She would be funny!
5)When I'm hungry, I will most definately eat: well, I would "drink" Dr. Pepper, of course! LOL! :) I have also been into flavored water this summer (which I hope continues into the winter months as well). I will eat lots of junk fund such as chips!!!! I will eat pork chops! Oh, I love Red Robin No Bun Burgers and Bob Evans Chicken Meal with garlic butter!!!! Yummo!
6)The strangest thing about me is: you will probably have to ask my brother and sister about this one! Or, maybe, ask Mark, but he will be afraid to answer 'cause he might get into trouble! :) I mean, come on, I am like next to "perfection!" LOL! :) If "I" have to answer this question, I would honestly have to say, my sweaty hands and feet! They sweat horribly!!!! It is really kinda embarrassing to tell the truth!!!! :) But, that is the "strangest" thing I can think of! :)
7)The biggest thing I miss about elementary school is: oh, most definately, the innocence! I go to Jack's school quite often due to taking the yearbook pics. I always sit and watch and listen to the kids and I always come away thinking, "why can't we be this way as adults?" For the most part, they haven't been jaded yet, so most of them still care about each other. And for the "few" that have problems, they are mostly still "reshapable" with a little guidance! All the kids seem to get along! And when there are problems, they are fixed pretty easily. It is just simply the innocence! I would also have to say I miss having my "mommy" taking care of me! Dinner was always ready, breakfast was made, I could sleep in, etc. :))
8)The reality show I'd most like to be on is: Work Out! It comes on Bravo on the cable channel. I would love to be on that show! It might kill me, but I would do it in a minute!!!! :) I would have to answer to a trainer who doesn't take excuses and makes me really work out! Whatever doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger! LOL!!! :)
9)I am/am not smarter than a 5th grader? Definately NOOOOT! :) Jackson is practically smarter than me now when it comes to school stuff! I've still got him beat on life skills though!!! LOL! :)
10)In 5 yrs., I will hopefully be: happy! I just want to be happy! That is all I really truly want!!! :)

Okay, now it is on to doing "this" week's top ten! WooHoo! :)) I am on a roll!!!!

5 comments:

carleta said...

I am always late on my top ten Tuesdays!!! Oh well... I can't wait to see ya on Friday... I am sure we will have a blast!

Anonymous said...

I didn't even notice you were late! I just thought I was just really ahead of the game for once!
It was a great insight and I really enjoyed your answers..
except maybe for #8! lol

Amy said...

Good list! I am glad you and the boys will be at church on Friday. I know the boys will have so much fun playing the games!

I am going to have to try a modeling pose and post it on my blog. I am so excited because I bought two dresses at Kohls, and it has been forever since I have worn a dress. I am actually so excited to wear it to Open House, so maybe I'll have to show it off to all of you!

Miranda said...

Better late than never! That's the nice thing about blogs. See ya Friday.

THE Ms. Stephanie said...

Thanks for coming tonight. I enjoyed hanging out with you.
I love you so much Heather! =)