CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

1st Day of School!!!!

Jackson's First Day of School!


Jackson is now a big 4th grader!!!! I can't hardly believe it!!!! He is growing up waaaay too fast! At his school, it is K thru 4, so he is the top dog this year! WooHoo! He has to set the example for the other kids this year! We are pumped for this to be a great year! Since it is his last year at Richard Ave. we want to make it special! Soooo.................here's to a "GREAT YEAR" and we are here to "PUMP YOU UP!!!!" LOL!!! :) Anyone thinking of Arnold right now??!! LOLOLOL!!!! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome young man! They do grow up fast, but it is a great ride!
Sounds like you are both 'Pumped Up' for this coming year!
Please wish him all a great year from me! After all, he may grow up to be governor someday!

Miranda said...

He's so handsome b/c he has a model for a mother and a movie star for a dad, right!! :)))

No, your boys are both adorable and so well behaved! Hope he has a great schoolyear. If he went to TV, he could have had Mrs. Horsley for a teacher! :) See ya Saturday

carleta said...

Ohhh he is sooo cute! Now you will have to get the camera ready for Jacob! :)

Yepp how could he go wrong.... modeling must just run in the family!!!

Amy said...

That is a great picture! I hope he is enjoying fourth grade...I know he is if his teacher is like me :) I am just kidding!!! I also hope you are doing fine with him back at school. I know it has to be hard! :)