CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 27, 2007

What Makes Cissa Smile?!

Okay, once again, I am the "last" person to do my weekly top ten list! I think the best is saved for last! LOL!!! :)

Things that make Cissa smile!

1)Well, of course, the number one answer to this question is............hmmm, what could it be????!!! Hmmm.......................is it my two fabulous boys I have the privilege of raising??!! Why, yes, it is!!!!! LOL!!!! :) My number one answer would be: Jackson and Jacob!!!!
2)Would definately be my precious girl, Gracie! She is my niece for those who might not know ('cause so many people read my blog I have to be specific)! LOL!!! :)
3)Music helps me stay in a good mood and can turn a bad mood into a better one! :)
4)The zoo! I always feel better when I go to the zoo!
5)Movies (especially the movie theater)! It is soooo relaxing to go and see a movie. Plus, bonus, you have friends who go w/you, too!

Things that make Cissa frown!

1)When traffic is stopped! You don't want to be around me in a traffic jam! I absolutely HATE it!!! I just hate being at a "stop" when you are supposed to be driving! And the not knowing when you will start moving again! It drives me crazy!!! Plus, while we are on the subject of traffic, I also don't like people who just dart over (with or w/out their signal)! I am surprised there aren't "more" wrecks out there with the way people drive anymore!
2)People who think they know it all! This is a BIG turn-off for me! I prefer people who are kind to EVERYONE! If you really "do" know it all, that will automatically show on its own! :)
3)If one of my favorite shows is cancelled due to a Presidential speech! I know, I know, I should care what the President has to say! But the truth is, I would rather watch my show!!!! The President should come on at times that do not interfere w/our TV shows!!!! I guess I don't qualify as one of those people who "know it all!!!" LOL! Those people probably watch the Presidential speeches and such!!!! LOL!!!!! :)) And, btw, you don't always get to see a "makeup" show later, either! A lot of times you are simply "out of luck" until the summer reruns (which sucks)!!!!!!
4)Negative people! It just brings everyone else down around them! Now, I know everyone has bad days! That is okay! I am talking about the people who are continuously "down" and "negative" on almost a daily basis! These people are not fun to be around!
5)Last, but not least, I can't stand when people "dish" you in line!!!! COME ON!!!!! Get in the back of the line like everyone else!!!! Oh, and cars do this as well, which also drives me crazy!
So, there you have it!!!! Cissa's top ten list!!!! :)) WooHoo! I finished another one!!!!! A big accomplishment for someone who is having trouble sitting still lately!!!! Oh, and stay tuned for "1st Day of School Pics" of Jackson!!!! Today was his 1st day of school and everything went very well!!!!! He should be getting home in about ten minutes so I gotta run!!!!! :))

3 comments:

Miranda said...

I'm w/ ya on the presidential speeches. I'm just not that political. I mean, I care about certain ideals and values, but I've never been that interested in politics. I really hate it when Hollywood gets so involved in politics and they use their status to say they "know-it-all"...hey, another thing on your list, LOL.

And, you are soooo right...dishers need to get to the end of the line and wait like everyone else!! :)

carleta said...

I don't mind some speeches but... why do they have to clap after every 10 words the man says??? I don't get it.... But, unless it is a national emergency, we can wait until news time to hear it....

You know what is funny? Alot of time the negative people that we are soooo annoyed with "think" they know it all.... People who usually really do know it all don't usually go around telling people they do.... Like you said they show it.... and are not so annoying about it....
But, people who "think" they know it all... tend to down grade other people which is extremely negative and a big downer for everyone....

So Let's all stay POSITIVE :) and know nothing LOL....

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I stopped at 5 things that make me feel good. #6 would be animals and the zoo!
I don't mind presidential speeches too much. I guess at my age, I think it best if I sit up and listen, just in case he has a really funny joke or something that affects old people!
Not that I know everything, but I am beginning to think that we shouldn't all ride together in a car, or even...drive on the road at the same time! lol And that my friends, "is" positive thinking! lol