CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Top Ten List!

Not much time, but I have been forgetting to do the top ten lately! I didn't want to forget this time! LOL! :)

1)Leno or Letterman? Probably Leno, but for some reason I really like Conan O'Brian almost better than either of my choices! :) Conan is kinda dorky yet sweet at the same time!
2)Choc. and Peanut Butter or Choc. and Strawberry? Definately choc. and peanut butter!!! Yummo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3)Disney or Warner Brothers? Disney, for sure! Jackson watches it all the time! Hannah Montana is my personal favorite!!!! :) Suite Life of Zack and Cody is his fave!!!!! :)
4)Movie Theater or VCR/DVD? Um............movie theater!!!!! :)
5)Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi (Pepsi used to make Dr. Pepper, my fave). I am pretty sure Dr. P is independent now, though.
6)Pens or Pencils? Pens!
7)60s, 70s, 80s, 90s? 80's!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Best of Times!!!!!!!!!!! :)
8)Dog or Cat? Cat!!!!! :)
9)Monopoly or Trivial Pursuit? Probably neither, but if I "have" to pick, I would say Trivial Pursuit! I was always horrible at monopoly!
10)CBS, ABC, NBC? ABC b/c of Desperate Housewives and Grey's!!!!! CBS would be a close 2nd, though! And, nowadays, there are a lot of cable channels I really like! :)

Wow, I finally did a list!!!!! I am pretty proud right now!!!! :)
Hope everyone is having a good week! :))

4 comments:

carleta said...

I love your list.... you are just too cute! I hope we see ya at the upcoming kids nite! Maybe we can get another pic where I won't have a conehead lol!!!

Anonymous said...

It is OK to forget. I do it all the time! It use to bother me, but now I rarely know I forgot something until someone reminds me. Life is kinda cool that way!lol
You are right about all the other channels. I love Sci-fi and Disovery. When we got Animal Planet, I thought my TV viewing was complete! Go Dish Network!

Miranda said...

Conan is the best! I love his goofiness. So, if I can stay up that late, I prefer him too. It will be interesting when he takes over for Leno in a couple of years.

Ah, the 80's...

Amy said...

Good list! I hope we see you Friday at the Kids Night! I am sure your boys will have a great time with all of the games! :)

I liked your pose on Miranda's blog! I couldn't ever pose like that :)