CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Answers with an "H"

Okay, I just read Carleta's blog and thought this was so cute! Of course, I ran off and answered them all right away! I don't know why, but these things are so much fun!!!! :) Enjoy! Oh, btw, some of my blogger buddies need to read my last entry (the one before this). I asked a question (for all my fellow bloggers to answer) and said I would "help" Emjaye (w/the top ten) while she is busy w/her studies! :) If you wanna know this week's question, check out my previous entry! With my question and Carleta's as well, we are keeping you busy!!!!! :)


Four letter word: HARP

Vehicle: HONDA

TV Show: HOUSE

City: HILLIARD

Boy Name: HEATH (my brother)

Girl Name: HEIDI (my sister)

Refreshing Drink: HAWAIIAN PUNCH

Occupation: HOUSECLEANER (I was gonna put "Hooker," but thought otherwise)! LOL!!!

Something you wear: HATS

Food: HOTDOGS

Something found in a bathroom: HAIRBRUSH

Reason for Being Late: HAVING A HARD TIME GETTING READY

Cartoon Character: HE-MAN

Something You Shout: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Place to visit: HAWAII


I LOOOOOOVE these kind of questions!!!!! Thanks to Carleta for passing it on for the rest of us to have fun with!!!! Some of the questions are harder to answer than others!
Have a great weekend!!!!!!! Maybe I will run into you at Arts in the Alley! We are bringing my niece, Gracie, so that will be fun!!!!! Look for future pictures coming up!!!!! Stay tuned!!!! :)

5 comments:

carleta said...

You left a comment on my blog about the drink and I immediately thought "HOT CHOCOLATE" LOL :) You are too cute.... Thanks for participating! :)

Anonymous said...

He-Man...Superman...Who has boys?!?!
Some were a lot harder than others. Jim has had a hard time comig up with a "J" for the bathroom. I am going to wait a day and then suggest,"John"! I will look smart then! lol

Miranda said...

This is cute. I read Carleta's blog one day and thought, I need to do that, but haven't had the time. I'll try to soon!

I also saw your comment on her blog and thought of Hawaiian punch like you. But, I like hot chocolate a lot better! Especially in the winter :)

THE Ms. Stephanie said...

yuuuuum hot chocolate.

ooo with marshmellows! YYYUUUUM!

Ok so I agree with Hot Chocolate!

I missed you Friday night Heather...maybe I'll see you Monday at Preschool. =)

THE Ms. Stephanie said...

Hey check my blog. New pic of me up....and you're good with opinions! LOL

Let me know what you think...