CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Here Comes Cissa!

Hey guys!!! I have noticed, that w/out Emjaye's Top Ten, it has been awhile since we all have updated! :) I know we are all very busy, but I think the top ten also helped us to check in and write a tad more. Sooooooo, on that note, here goes: I am listing "one" question for everyone to answer! It just so happens to be one of the suggestions I had passed along to Emjaye! :) I apologize upfront if it is a pain!!! You all will be screaming for Emjaye to come back!!!! :) I just figured I would "help" fill in a bit while Emjaye is busy w/her classes.
Sooooooo, the question is this: blog one favorite recipe to share w/the rest of us!!!! :) I am asking for a regular recipe - NOT a dessert! We will do a favorite dessert at another time! :) Again, this might sound like a pain to do and I apologize! I just, personally, need some new ideas! :) You all can vote me out of being the "temporary" fill in person!!!! LOL!!!! :) Anyway, I hope everyone is having a good week! We are going to be busy working on the basement this weekend. I will, however, find time to go to Arts in the Alley at some point!
Take care everyone and I am looking forward to seeing your recipes (or I am gonna look real stupid if nobody does it)! LOL!!! :)

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Bless you!

I too will fit Arts in the Alley in on Sat. (regardless of 2 exams, skills to learn and pratice, papers to write, a preclinical to fill out and 10 or more chapters to read!!)

carleta said...

You Go Girl!!! I knew you would do it!!! Things have been hectic for everyone! Well, I guess I better go post my recipe!