CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Where Has Cissa Been?

Hey guys, it's Cissa! :) Long time, no blog! Man, has it been busy around here! I had no idea that the older my kids got, it would be even more hectic!!!! You think when your kids are little that things are crazy! And, they are! It is just a different kind of crazy! As your kids get older, that craziness changes - it shifts! And, it is probably MORE crazy than you can even prepare for! And, my kids aren't even in sports or any extracurricular activities at the moment! I don't know how we would even squeeze that in!!! I have friends who do it, so I know it can be done, but I can't imagine having one more thing on our plates to do!!!! And, I don't work! I stay home!!!!! How do working moms do it??!! I have no idea 'cause I am barely hangin' on and I am at home! All I know is this: we are all in this crazy boat together!!!! We are all busy!!!! We are all trying to do our best!!! My only advise is: hang in there!!! :) I know that isn't saying much, but I do know that the busy times end and then there are some slower times! The slow times are the times when we need to be aware and take advantage of them!!!! And, during the crazy times, it is okay to let certain things go! We simply need to decide what things are the most important and focus on those things! The other things, the ones we let go, we will get back to them eventually! Don't make yourself "go crazy" in all the craziness trying to get everything done! Cause guess what?! You can't do it all!!!! All your plates you have spinning will come falling down if you don't let "some" things go! Give yourself permission to "only do what you can do!" And, remember, that we are all in this together! We all have our own crazy things going on!!!! So, let's pray for one another!!!! :)) Let's lift each other up in prayer b/c I know we all need it!!!!! :)

So, speaking of prayer, yes, I do need it!!!! :) I had my drs. appt. yesterday! I don't really know anything now (I had a physical), but on the outside everything looks good! They are doing all kinds of blood tests which I am confident will be fine! The dr. wants me to come back, for results, in two weeks! The big news is that I am going to the hospital! They want me to get an ultrasound on my neck! Yes, the dr. thinks I have a big, fat neck!!!!! LOL!!!! :) It is probably nothing, but my neck does look a little large (which some people just have larger necks)! LOL!!! :) They want to check my thyroid. Sooooo, just keep me in your prayers!!!! I am not really worried, just more concerned! It is always nerve racking when they send you for tests and you have to wait for the results!!!!! That is the nerve racking part - the waiting!!!!!! My appt., at the hospital, is on Tues. morning (the 2nd)! I won't know anything more until Weds. (the 10th) when I go back to the dr. You know they never tell you anything until your drs. appt. Until then, just be praying for me! THANK YOU, GUYS!!!!!!! It means a lot to me!!!!!!
Until next time, hang in there! :))

6 comments:

Miranda said...

We'll be praying for you girl! I'm sure everything will turn out fine. Just think, it's great that you have the kind of doctor who is actually trying to rule things out instead of not really caring. There are definately WAY too many of those kind out there.

Anonymous said...

The waiting is the hard part, but once it is over, so are the worries. I will keep you in my prayers.
You are so right about trying to do it all. We really can't. The sooner we learn this the better our lives are going to be. It is hard, but we do need to make smart choices. We need to do the things that make our lives fuller and that make our families happier. We definately don't want all of our dishes to come crashing down around us! We can drive ourselves crazy trying to do it all. I think because I was a stay at home mom, I had no excuse for not doing it all. I mean after all, I didn't work! That is not healthy! I did learn to slow down and make better choices. I learned that if something doesn't get done today, well, it just might not get done tomorrw either! However, it will get done, sooner or later! I used to wonder how working moms did it all. I still admire women that work and have a family. Now a days I have come to the conclusion that we are all working moms and like you said, we just need to lift each other up in prayer, because we all need it!

Anonymous said...

Well, at least I had the last name right on the wedding florals!lol I guess that is what is called an old woman moment!

carleta said...

You know I'm already praying for ya!!! I know everything will work out cause at least you will find something out!

Women in general try to do too much! We think we can do it all and when we can't we feel as if we have failed for some reason!!! Whether or not you have a job outside the home that you go to everyday you have major jobs.... Just take Miranda for example! She doesn't have an out of home job at the moment but, she is one of the hardest working people I know! She doesn't even have time to breathe! I pray that she will get plenty of rest and make it through this hard time.... cause I know the world needs more caring loving nurses like our DEEDAH!!!

And Heather you are such a great MOM! :) So creative and loving!!! Your kids are lucky to have you!Don't try to be wonder woman! Cause you already are!!!

We will all pray for each other!!!:) God has blessed us all in our lives and given us gifts to use for him.... So as Sheila used to say.... "Thank you Lord for EVERYTHING!!!"

THE Ms. Stephanie said...

Hang in there. I know what its like doctors appointments. Haven't had one in awhile *knock on wood*

hey...check my blog. new homecoming pics are posted!! =)

Amy said...

I'll pray for you. I hope your tests turn out fine! I know what you mean about being busy...things as a mom don't ever seem to stop! Oh well, at least we have our children :)