CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 30, 2006

Cissa Says!

Did anyone watch "Desperate Housewives" last night? I thought it was HILARIOUS! One part in particular was the Lynette part where she kicked in the door and said "Ding Dong!" LOL! :) I laughed and laughed! It just cracked me up!
I also wanted to recommend two movies to see! Both of the magician movies (The Prestige and The Illusionist) are good movies! I recommend seeing both of them b/c they are very different from one another. And, personally, having already seen them, I would see "The Prestige" first. Both of these movies will keep you guessing until the end! Anyway, two thumbs up from me! :)

4 comments:

Miranda said...

I was really impressed with the Prestige too. I love those suspenseful, keep ya guessing kind of movies...all though I still left with a few questions. Not like some movies though. Yeah, I recommend too. Glad you liked the Illusionist. I meant to ask you about that. I'll try and see it! :)

Oh, and Lynette's a tough cookie!!

CissaLynn said...

I am still laughing about the Lynette scene!!! :)

Miranda said...

So, in other words, any woman making eyes at Mark better look out b/c you know how to handle her now!!!! LOL...(I can picture ya!)

carleta said...

Ohh I missed it! Oh well, it looks like this week will be good!