CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I am goofy! :)

Okay - I keep thinking of that song "Rain, rain, go away, come again another day!" It has been raining here since like 5:00 or so. Anyway, that song got me to singing another one: "Oh, no! Suck my toe! All the way to Mexico! And while you're there, comb your hair and don't forget your underwear!" LOL! :) I know - where does this come from?! Trust me - if I knew I would have put a stop to it years ago! :) And here is one last one for the night (it is a poem my dad has been quoting for years): "Little birdy in the sky - went and doo-doo'ed in my eye - me don't care, me don't cry - me just glad the cows don't fly!" ROFL!!!!! I think my title for tonight should have been stolen from Miranda: "I've got a thinkin' problem!"
Oh well. Enjoy! :)

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Steal on goofy!! Thanks for the morning laugh!!

carleta said...

LOL..... You must really miss pre-school! How about, "Yes, I do Winnie the Pooh!" lol