CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Unexpected Guest!

So, I was talking with a friend tonight - who by the way works for BalletMet and is taking me to see Dracula this weekend!!!!!! Cool, huh?!!!!!! Anyway, we were talking about accidentally burning food and the fire alarm going off - FUNNY, I know!!!! Well, I, of couse, have a story on that one!!!! :)
Okay, it is a nice summer afternoon (last year I think). Jackson and Jacob are playing and Jack's friend, Richard, comes over. I had just put some chicken noodle soup on the stove when the doorbell rang and it was Richard. Well, I have to "all of a sudden" use the bathroom (if you know what I mean)! :) I ask Richard if he will play (entertain) Jack and Jake while I do what I need to do! LOL! So..........I am in the bathroom and I finish and I realize that I have a few minutes away from the kids. So, what does a worn-out mom do?! She takes advantage of it and starts reading a magazine - that is what!!!!! :) Well, I am sitting there (relaxing) when all of a sudden the fire alarm goes off!!!!!!! Well, being the good mom that I am, I RUN OUT OF THE BATHROOM TO SEE IF EVERYTHING IS ALL RIGHT! THERE MUST BE A FIRE!!!!! And, yes, my pants are still down at my feet!!!!!! And, yes, Richard, is still there!!!!!!! How embarrassing to say the least!!!!! As soon as I get into the kitchen I realize that 1)there is NO FIRE!!!! It is my stupid chicken noodle soup that I had forgot about and it is boiling over and steaming up the kitchen! And 2)Richard is there and my pants are at MY FEET!!!!!! So.........I yell for Richard to NOT LOOK!!!!!!! And Richard is yelling back, "I'M NOT LOOKING!" Can you imagine?!!!!!!! The only "good" thing or, maybe I should say "thankful" thing was that I wear long t-shirts so..........my shirt covered most parts that needed to be covered! So...........anyhoo...............we (Mark and I) joke and say that I'm a pervert 'cause a twelve year old boy saw me naked!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!! For the record - I wasn't naked (just my butt hanging out)! ROFL!!! And no one will ever really know what Richard saw (except for him, of course)! LOL! And.........if this story isn't funny enough..........I have another "naked" story I will tell tomorrow! Until then............................good night! :)

4 comments:

Miranda said...

PERVERT! ;)

do I hear a poem??
Heather Heather
With her cheeks hangin' out
Exposes herself to a little boy
That's what perv's are all about!

Carrie said...

I only have one question? Has Richard been back to your house?

CissaLynn said...

It must not have been too awful, b/c Richard has been back. I always wonder, tho, if he told his mom! She never said anything and neither did I!!! :)

carleta said...

ROFL!!! That is what I call getting caught with your pants down! LOL....